The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Clementine, you asked for that one
THE KING OF KINKINESS TITLE ABIDES

A film buff AND beautiful. You must be dumb, because if you are not I'm taking the very next plane to France.

Be a freak, like me too
I graduated first in my class the last year but I'm very dumb in : physics, mathematics, economy (I don't understand when my banker talks to me) and in English, of course

I graduated first in my class the last year but I'm very dumb in : physics, mathematics, economy (I don't understand when my banker talks to me) and in English, of course
That's not a problem, because I am a Maths & English genius (and also very good at modesty). However, I hate economy, too, so we'd have to hire somebody to make our wedding payable, because we seem to be both not too experienced in this field.
You don't look 68. Nor do you look 47.
Whats with the user name?
She wanted to put '69' in there, but was too shy.

Some guys really don't get out much.
One picture of a girl on the internet and you're proposing

Creepy.
but what if.. what if in reality they have a secret issue with honesty which makes them say everything they think? papapaaaaam

p.s you're very beautiful clementine, love your hair also!

One picture of a girl on the internet and you're proposing
I'd like to point out that I proposed to her BEFORE she posted her photo here. And she said YES before that. See? That's a true cinephile love!

Be a freak, like me too
Thanks a lot Tenshi

She wanted to put '69' in there, but was too shy.
If you don't have a more subtle humor, I'll ask for the divorce
Don't worry foster, it's just a private joke!

You don't look 68. Nor do you look 47.
Whats with the user name?
68 is the number of the department where I come from. It's usual to put this number in the nicknames on the internet.

If you don't have a more subtle humor, I'll ask for the divorce
Don't be so touchy.
Do you live in one of these colourful houses?

The cover of my upcoming Christmas album.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra