THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Whats up swan? Took me a minute to figure out your avatar. Just because I was looking for some kind of face.

Swan! Where's your avatar?!!
It will be back. I had to substitute a picture of myself for the time being.

Whats up swan? Took me a minute to figure out your avatar. Just because I was looking for some kind of face.
Instead, you get my butt.

Doing pretty good actually. How about you Swan?
I'm good myself Gunslinger.

Sorry to hear that, Daniel. Do you have decent access to another computer?
Kind of, if I really need too. Gonna buy a large memory stick and try and transfer films from my laptop to it (it'll work for a bit before it overheats and shuts down) which I can use to play films on my TV. Got a load of films recorded anyway, so I'll watch some of them. I might make the effort to read some of the film books I have too.

Yeah. That's the only one I know of.
I seen "House of Flying Daggers" long ago... before I even knew who he was.... the film made me really take notice of him.. .was "Red Cliff"... then shortly after I watched it.... a friend and I watched "Chungking Express" and I really didnt notice it was him... then we watched "Fallen Angels" and I told my friend.. "hey thats the hot guy from "Red Cliff"... and I showed him a picture of Takeshi.. and yup he said the same thing... same guy (he didnt agree that he was hot tho).

I REALLY want to see his film "Lavender".. but its hard to find.

Now that I switched back to my normal avatar, my last post seems very disturbing.

Kind of, if I really need too. Gonna buy a large memory stick and try and transfer films from my laptop to it (it'll work for a bit before it overheats and shuts down) which I can use to play films on my TV. Got a load of films recorded anyway, so I'll watch some of them. I might make the effort to read some of the film books I have too.
I bought myself a big external HDD to put on all the good films I've been watching and a couple that I still want to see. It's one of the best purchases I've done in years! Now I don't have to delete good films from my computer that I'd possibly want to rewatch.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I seen "House of Flying Daggers" long ago... before I even knew who he was.... the film made me really take notice of him.. .was "Red Cliff"... then shortly after I watched it.... a friend and I watched "Chungking Express" and I really didnt notice it was him... then we watched "Fallen Angels" and I told my friend.. "hey thats the hot guy from "Red Cliff"... and I showed him a picture of Takeshi.. and yup he said the same thing... same guy (he didnt agree that he was hot tho).

I REALLY want to see his film "Lavender".. but its hard to find.
I meant that I only knew of one Fallen Angels. I recognized him from Daggers too. He is really hot. I'll look for Lavender. I've gotten really good at finding movies.

I meant that I only knew of one Fallen Angels. I recognized him from Daggers too. He is really hot. I'll look for Lavender. I've gotten really good at finding movies.
Its in pieces on youtube.. with english subs.. but I hate that... I dont want to have to stop a film.. find the next piece and move on..

Oh yes... soooo gorgeous... did you know he was a singer as well? a bit like John Barrowman... great actor, hottie and singer...

grrr.. Now I want to watch the 5 hour version of "Red Cliff"... I would have to say that is my favorite asian film... along with "Curse of the Golden Flower", "Shadows in the Palace" and "The Butterfly Lovers".

actually no.. Boo is one of my favorite Animated characters.. I was sending cute cat gifs and Boo gifs to a friend as well....

How's everyone doing.
What happened to the swans ass sticking out of the water?! I liked that alot. Your normal av is kinda scary, whats it from?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Its in pieces on youtube.. with english subs.. but I hate that... I dont want to have to stop a film.. find the next piece and move on..

Oh yes... soooo gorgeous... did you know he was a singer as well? a bit like John Barrowman... great actor, hottie and singer...

I didn't know that. It's also on Los Movies if you want to watch it there.

What happened to the swans ass sticking out of the water?! I liked that alot. Your normal av is kinda scary, whats it from?
It's from Fantastic Planet... Which isn't.