THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Is this just like a general rumblings thread? Just about to get on a train home from uni, takes 2 hours 20 mins, bought the latest S&S magazine to keep me occupied.
I really wanted to subscribe to Sight & Sound but it's so damn expensive since I'm in America. I'm currently subscribed to Film Comment, though, which is great.

I used to get up at 4:30am to be to work by 6:00am but my schedule was changed. I get about onehour extra now. I am not a morning person.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
That's when I go to sleep.
Me too. Unfortunately I usually have to be up by eight.

I just had an interesting Starbucks experience. Not only do I have a date for the prom Sat. I have a date Friday night. Things are looking up for ole' godoggo.

And I just realized it's Wednesday and I want to throw up a little.

I wonder when AFI will be updating their lists next
Last one was 2007, I think, so I'm guessing 2017. That'd be in keeping with things like S&S and Cahiers du Cinema.

I just had an interesting Starbucks experience. Not only do I have a date for the prom Sat. I have a date Friday night. Things are looking up for ole' godoggo.
Congrats, Godoggo.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

Happy for you Godoggo! Mainly for the Friday part

That's awesome, Godoggo. Keep us posted!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
It's been a long long time since I've been out on a first date and hardly ever with someone I barely know. This person is waaaayyyy outside my comfort zone. He seems so normal and I am not used to that, He is also a cop which makes me very nervous, but I don't know why. Also we are going to dinner and that's terrifying. This is going to be horrible.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's been a long long time since I've been out on a first date and hardly ever with someone I barely know. This person is waaaayyyy outside my comfort zone. He seems so normal and I am not used to that, He is also a cop which makes me very nervous, but I don't know why. Also we are going to dinner and that's terrifying. This is going to be horrible.
Keep your head up. I actually met my wife on a blind date for dinner. I was nervous and almost backed out of it. Just go with the flow and you will be fine.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Be as open to your date as you are to some of the weird movies you like. Nobody is as "normal" as they seem - they just don't want you to know right away.