whats the worst comic book hero to be made into a film

Tools    

Pshhh, I can't believe you guys are tearing up Hulk when there are movies like this one.

movies like what one !?

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
Spiderman - Actually a half decent flick

Spiderman 2 - Garbage

Spiderman 3 - Garbage

Hulk - Garbage

Blade - I liked the first blade. Its a no brainer. Not DVD worthy but cool.

Blade 2&3 - Garbage

Xmen - OK

Xmen 2 - Garbage

Fantastic 4 - Garbage

Daredevil - Garbage

Batman - Cool as a cucumber

Batman Returns - Oh yeah!

Batman forever - Garbage

Batman Begins - Hated it

A system of cells interlinked
So, you trash Batman Begins, Spiderman 2 and X2, clearly some of the better made (technically) films in your list? Why is something like Blade better than Batman Begins? I mean, wow, that Wesley Snipes can sure act! Oh wait, he's terrible. Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman...yeah, they suck, don't bother watching any of their other stuff!

Besides Howard the Duck, "GhostRider" looks like the biggest waste of film since...well..."Howard the Duck". And of all people to cast for the lead, they chose Nic Cage? Isn't he 50? I mean, really, there wasn't ANYONE else?

I have to return some videotapes.
Ghost Rider falls into the 'so dumb you have to watch it' category...kind of like Snakes on a Plane. Completley agree with the rest of you guys, I thought Ben Afflack in The Daredevil was painful to watch. Honestly, how could anyone take this serious?

Along the same lines, Billy Zane in The Phantom. Ha!

Ultraviolet
was also pretty bad.

Yes! Ultraviolet is by far one of the worst films ever made. Looks like it was done on an Amiga in some kids basement in the 80s. Terrible, in every way.

movies like what one !?
I think Barb Wire went straight to video. There's actually a director's cut, if you can call it that. I think the only thing it adds is a 5-minute striptease scene of Pamela Anderson. She looks like a floatation device to me.

She looks like a floatation device to me.

Hey if I were drowning.................ewwww you are right, ...Aquaman where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
So, you trash Batman Begins, Spiderman 2 and X2, clearly some of the better made (technically) films in your list? Why is something like Blade better than Batman Begins? I mean, wow, that Wesley Pipes can sure act!
Blade is better than Batman begins because it is simply more entertaining. I would rather crap in my hands and clap than watch Batman Begins again.

Blade quite obviously isn't a great film by any means. Its a fun no-brainer and it is one of those films where if you flick round TV late at night and its on you can watch it contently. Its not DVD worthy but its fun.

In what sense are you using the word technically here?

To be fair, I decided to watch "Ghost Rider" and see, if indeed, it was the worst comic book hero to be made into a film, since I have previously stated it looked to be such a movie. And like a true fortune teller, I have predicted correctly that "Ghost Rider" is indeed a complete pile of garbage. And in case this comes up later, yes, I did make Sedai watch this movie, under duress of course.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Spider-man 3 was garbage, but the other two were good and it's about characters not the individual movie.

For that reason, the answer is Captain America.

Blade is better than Batman begins because it is simply more entertaining. I would rather crap in my hands and clap than watch Batman Begins again.

Blade quite obviously isn't a great film by any means. Its a fun no-brainer and it is one of those films where if you flick round TV late at night and its on you can watch it contently. Its not DVD worthy but its fun.

In what sense are you using the word technically here?

Technically, as in how the film was technically put together. Everything from lighting to the quality of the screenplay, the blocking, the acting. Batman Begins is a well-made film, and the performances are good for the most part. Far from one of the worst, I feel it is one of the best entries in the comic canon of films. Most of this is clearly subjective, but, on a technical level, Batman Begins IS the better film. No opinion there, just facts.

Thinking about it, and all the REALLY bad comic films out there, from Elecktra, to Son of the Mask, a person naming Batman Begins as the worst comic film is clearly just looking to get a rise out of someone. It almost worked, but, the statement lacks any sort of solid credibility, and comes across more like a cheap shot. So, you will honestly tell me you would rather watch Elecktra, Son of the Mask, or Garfield instead of Batman Begins?

Watch Ghost Rider, then watch Batman Begins, then come back here and tell me Batman Begins is the worst comic film ever made.

The origional Spiderman film..... I'd also agree with Batman & Robin.
CGI is now allowing directors to be as creative as the comic book artists and so this is why we are getting such a high turn out of quality comic book heroes.

I hate the movie version of catwoman, better to sleep than to waste money watching that film