Product Placement

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Alright, I've been around for a while, so I don't feel bad solliciting for help. If anyone can get any screenshots of product placements in films and could post them here, it'd be greatly appreciated. Or if you can just rattle off the names of movies with product placement in them. I'm sure our lists will overlap, but any help would be appreciated (especially with the screenshots).

My life isn't written very well.
Reece's Pieces; E.T. Sorry no screenshot.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

theres MacDonalds in Chungking Express but i dont know if thats part of the story or product placement
soory it wasn't all in one post

Randomly visiting for now
During I-robot, they keep showing the Audi logo on front of Will Smith's car repeatedly. It was really annoying for me, sorry no screenshots because I saw it at a friends house on DVD.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
My favorite movie Blade Runner , is probably the worst offender.

A novel adaptation.
If you're writing an essay or something, I suggest checking out Josie and the Pussycats. Not especially brilliant as a film, but it works alright as satire, and the exagerrated product placements are pretty incredible.
There really is a long period in the movie where you can not count to 5 without seeing some advertisement.

The Sixth Sense-Tropicana.
The Seventh Seal-Marbloro.

You could try Wayne's World- there's a great scene about sponsors.

Contender
The Core [/i] advertised all sorts of Pepsi products (E.G. Mountain Dew, Pepsi) and also shamelessly promoted Hot Pockets.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	CORE_WS-3.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	4262  

Godzilla with the Blockbuster ads. That pissed me off along with the movie pissing me off and how Led Zepllin sold out pissed me off added up to a whole lot of piss.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Bad Morther****er
I don't have time to get screen shots but Dodgeball was just like a two hour commercial. It had all types of products.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

So I guess your film class project was to make a Public Service Announcement? Or was it just for fun? Either way very

Minority Report had a whole lot of stuff in it, Guiness being the only one I can remember. I actually answered a question on this myself in my film class and I think I mentioned the whole breakfast meal deal scene in Big Daddy.

Shameless self promotion
Don't have any screen grabs and if I've missed someone mention this already, sorry;Minority Report is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. Don't remeber the products except for Gap but they were very blatant. Hope that helps.