Yoda Appreciation Thread

Tools    

Does Yoda rock??
92.11%
35 votes
7.89%
3 votes
38 votes. You may not vote on this poll

although i think that one of these came up about 2 months ago, i still think that Yoda deserves all our thanks, without him, mofo wouldn't be what it is today, he brought about many changes that dramatically, i've heard of a point where the fonts were almost impossible to read, and he fixed it, he also gave us, and improved the rep system, i think that he had a big role in Project mofo.

and Yoda has done a lot to keep this place running smoothly
therefore Yoda =

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
although i think that one of these came up about 2 months ago, i still think that Yoda deserves all our thanks, without him, mofo wouldn't be what it is today, he brought about many changes that dramatically, i've heard of a point where the fonts were almost impossible to read, and he fixed it, he also gave us, and improved the rep system, i think that he had a big role in Project mofo.

and Yoda has done a lot to keep this place running smoothly
therefore Yoda =

i agree ..thanks for all you have done with this site....

Yoda definitely rocks… best forum administrator on the planet…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
yup yup

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Great work Yoda!

i'm gonna give rep points to all who voted that Yoda Rocks

Yoda, unfortunately you rhyme with soda
But yet you never whine when we ask such silly questions,
Such as 'What does this and that button do?'
Your persistance in this endeavour has led to a whole new kind of power
The internet will never be sane, but here we are, all the same
So in fact this little ditty that doesn't rhyme,
Is just to say 'Thanks!' for giving us a home away from home
And let it be known to all that pass through these pages
That this is the guy who will last through the ages.

Have a great day Yoda! Thanks for all your hard work!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

yeah, but then again there was some poll, yoda vs everyone vs a spoon, and the spoon almost won

I ate all your bees.
I gotta say that I'm pretty impressed with Yoda's efforts on this site. He listens to what everyone has to say and makes changes when we request them (i.e. my quick reply request So thank you Yoda

yes, yoda has done a lot for us, hence the point of this board

btw, i'm still giving out points, but even if they're all good, you can only give out so many points in a day

Originally Posted by Yoda
I see everyone has voted in the affirmative. Good. Because I'd hate to have to ban anyone.
LOL, just for that im voting against you even though i dont agree with my vote

edit: now 5% of the folks here dont agree

lol j/k keep up the good work

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yoda is a green green thing
Takes good care of his dinga-linga-ling
One fine day, high as a kite
Struck by brilliance, he created a site

Well, Yoda is of course lost to the dark side since long ago. But this site gives us all hope that he is not beyond salvation. Cheers, Chris!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.