Yoda Vs EVERYONE

Tools    

Who's winning the fight of the...i dunno...millenia? Whatever.
37.50%
15 votes
Yoda
15.00%
6 votes
EVERYONE (else, that is)
47.50%
19 votes
a spoon
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The sad thing is that Yoda's going to grow up and vote someday. And what's even sadder is that we tried to straighten him up and failed. And even sadder than that is there are many Yodas.

The City Sleeps In Flames
Originally Posted by akSADDAMak
that's it guys. A Yoda Vs EVERYONE thread.
You know I just can't help but laugh when I see threads like this. There has been so many in the past. With each new user who registers and has some bone to pick with Chris. Pretty pathetic.....

Arresting your development
Did the spoon win?

Originally Posted by A Scary Kid
You know I just can't help but laugh when I see threads like this. There has been so many in the past. With each new user who registers and has some bone to pick with Chris. Pretty pathetic.....
Yes it is pathetic, He is a great guy

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by A Scary Kid
Threads like this always result in more positive things being said about the subject than negative. Yoda knows we love him, so I'm sure he just sits back and smiles.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I think he should be banned from posting altogether. It's just not natural.

Are you ill Chris? Is that what this is?

(Oh wait, i get it, you're filling in for TJ. In that case, i'd like to order a small rant about Spider-Man's all-over underwear please)

I just can't believe the spoon still has the lead

You get some weirdos talking to you when you're an admin don't you. I've been busy with my forum lately, and there's a lot of people who come on and talk a load of sh*te and annoy other members.

Yeah, there are a number of things I've had to get used to. Spam was pretty infuriating at first. Eventually it became annoying. And I eventually learned how to minimize it while inflicting only minimal inconvenience on new members.

Every now and then you have to ban some idiot and they go off on you. Sometimes they're angry enough to register a couple extra accounts, and you have to ban each one (and delete all their posts). It might go a few rounds, but it's always more work for them to keep coming back than it is for you to keep slapping them down, so eventually they tire of it.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Yeah, there are a number of things I've had to get used to. Spam was pretty infuriating at first. Eventually it became annoying. And I eventually learned how to minimize it while inflicting only minimal inconvenience on new members.

Every now and then you have to ban some idiot and they go off on you. Sometimes they're angry enough to register a couple extra accounts, and you have to ban each one (and delete all their posts). It might go a few rounds, but it's always more work for them to keep coming back than it is for you to keep slapping them down, so eventually they tire of it.
When they re-register I usually ban their I.P. Address which usually gets rid of them.

I've made a trash forum visible only to me too, and me or my moderators move topics into that to clear up the forum.

Originally Posted by Yoda
It's pretty sad when my nemesis is a piece of cutlery.
one that can't really even cut