Logging out question

Tools    

Has always been the case for me and whilst it may only be two clicks that's at least three-quarters of a kilometre of sheer agony for those with mobility issues ..... luckily for me I'm an absolute pillar of fitness and health but Lord knows how the likes of @christine with a broken ankle every other year or accident prone @gbgoodies manage

So in conclusion - I say keep it at two clicks whether by design or not
I thought two clicks was two kilometres not three quarters?

I thought two clicks was two kilometres not three quarters?

It is but I reckoned both you and gbg are so used to being incapacitated that you probably could manage up to one and a quarter without breaking too much of a sweat

It is but I reckoned both you and gbg are so used to being incapacitated that you probably could manage up to one and a quarter without breaking too much of a sweat
Wooooaaah! I'll have you know I've walked 8.4 kilometres today without tripping up!

Wooooaaah! I'll have you know I've walked 8.4 kilometres today without tripping up!
On the phone to Guinness Book as I type hun

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Doing better than me, Christine. I'm nursing an unidentified groin injury and 2 cracked ribs from violent sneezing.

On the phone to Guinness Book as I type hun
You're so hard to impress. What about if I told you that part of my mileage was walking in the woods with two dogs while carrying my little grand daughter, now are you impressed that I never tripped up?

Doing better than me, Christine. I'm nursing an unidentified groin injury and 2 cracked ribs from violent sneezing.
You cracked ribs from sneezing? Wow that's some sneeze!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You cracked ribs from sneezing? Wow that's some sneeze!
They were scream sneezes. I did it once before (2 ribs at once) from coughing after my husband generously shared his man flu. Super painful, but I have good drugs.

You're so hard to impress. What about if I told you that part of my mileage was walking in the woods with two dogs while carrying my little grand daughter, now are you impressed that I never tripped up?
Wellllll.......if you'd been carrying the dogs as well and walking backwards whilst yodelling 'I Remember You' I might be

one sec ... that's the wife on the phone .....

Wow christine - colour me impressed!!!