Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Shailene Woodley, Bryce Dallas Howard, Cosmina Stratan, Rashida Jones, Marisa Tomei, Veronica Yip, all in a row. Wow, this is a nice selection of lovely ladies! Ooh, I'll second SeeingIsBelieving's motion and say that Cosmina is very fine. Never heard of her before now, so thanks for bringing her to our attention, StanleyKubrick.

Lucy Liu:

You can't fight in here.This is the War room!
Shailene Woodley, Bryce Dallas Howard, Cosmina Stratan, Rashida Jones, Marisa Tomei, Veronica Yip, all in a row. Wow, this is a nice selection of lovely ladies! Ooh, I'll second SeeingIsBelieving's motion and say that Cosmina is very fine. Never heard of her before now, so thanks for bringing her to our attention, StanleyKubrick.

Lucy Liu:

you're welcome!i am going to post later this day some pictures of romanian actresses that i like,so keep an eye on this topic.

You can't fight in here.This is the War room!
I noticed that some of you really liked Cosmina Stratan.She is known only for one movie (Beyond the Hills).For this movie she received the best actress award at Cannes film festival.

Here are some romanian actresses i like:

Maria Dinulescu

Ioana Flora

Ingrid Bisu

All these fine ladies have the same birthday today! Happy Birthday to:

Monica Bellucci:

She's 52 and still looks fantastic. Timeless beauty. (I know that picture isn't current).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Which one is your favorite?
ALL OF THEM
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Very nice – who is she ?
Something on the news. On Yahoo, they have a bunch of stories with pictures (even though they are misplaced) -- I just took the link to post on here. I try to name the women if I know their name.

She has a pretty face, and nice long curly hair

I did a Google search of the lady in question and, as they often do, came up with a totally irrelevant and hilarious "Best Guess" of the image, which is:

Bei Bei

Giant panda

Bei Bei is a male giant panda cub who lives at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C., in the United States. He is part of Sino–American panda diplomacy and will have to be sent to the People's Republic of China at the age of 4. Wikipedia
Born: August 22, 2015
Species: Ailuropoda melanoleuca

Well, he certainly looks different than in the other picture!

I did a Google search of the lady in question and, as they often do, came up with a totally irrelevant and hilarious "Best Guess" of the image, which is:

Bei Bei

Giant panda

Bei Bei is a male giant panda cub who lives at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C., in the United States. He is part of Sino–American panda diplomacy and will have to be sent to the People's Republic of China at the age of 4. Wikipedia
Born: August 22, 2015
Species: Ailuropoda melanoleuca

Well, he certainly looks different than in the other picture!
I prefer him in this one .

Deirdre Lovejoy from The Wire. Im watching it for the first time season 1 and theres just something about this girl, just scrumptious!