What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

What is WRONG with people?

You know, this makes me angry at people complaining about the economy and their money problems all the time - this video shows that Americans have WAY too much disposable income - they're fighting over buying electronics likes starving people would fight over food!

What is WRONG with people?

You know, this makes me angry at people complaining about the economy and their money problems all the time - this video shows that Americans have WAY too much disposable income - they're fighting over buying electronics likes starving people would fight over food!
Youd think with online shopping becoming widespread this type thing would stop, but it seems as bad as ever if not worse.

This is probably the wrong place to post this, but (due to the last video) I've got this theory that people who liked Seinfeld didn't care for Friends and people who liked Friends didn't like Seinfeld. Generally true or not?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is probably the wrong place to post this, but (due to the last video) I've got this theory that people who liked Seinfeld didn't care for Friends and people who liked Friends didn't like Seinfeld. Generally true or not?

It's true for me. I liked "Friends", but I hated "Seinfeld".

tony zhou of "every frame is painting" has great essay about certain cinema stuff. great.

UNSUSPECTING DAD BECOMES INTERNET STAR WITH JAW-DROPPING "TENNESSEE WHISKEY" PERFORMANCE

Back in the old days people go to some local bar/dive to get in a fight.

Today, they just go to WalMart.