Your Favorite Movie Posters?

Tools    

This makes me wish drawn posters would make a comeback.
Awesome posters!!!

Really nice poster, thanks!!!!

Chinese Venom Posters, pretty amazing!

Great IMDb list of new movies 2019 if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls045760220

Stunning poster for Greta!

Great IMDb list of new movies 2019 if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls045760220

Another one for Greta with a great concept!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Ghana never disappoints.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I can't believe no one has posted the "Trainspotting" poster yet.Also, the "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" is quite good.

I love "The Craft" movie poster the best...I wish i could post a picture of the poster of this movie...I can't figure out how to get to my picture files on here...8-(((

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.

A system of cells interlinked
I bought my wife some Mondo art prints for Christmas - on the whole, I like the alternate takes and art style.

I forgot the opening line.
Horror films usually nail the poster/promotion aspect of filmmaking :

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

A system of cells interlinked
Speaking of this stuff, I watched a great documentary called 24 x 36 recently that was all about movie poster art, how it has changed and sort of become a lost art.

Worth a watch!