Get on TONGO's Ignore User List!

Tools    

Let me tell you all how this is going to go down.

After almost a year of "on again-off again" harassment, it has now escalated to where threads are being opened about my "solution" to this problem.

This is all by design to slander me rather than build a bridge.

I have tried to ignore them, after months went by and Sexy still was talking crap about me unmoderated, now opening threads about me.....now the banhammer is about to fall.

Ban me Chris. Ill live. Youll eventually learn I was right, that I wasnt the problem, but its not gonna be thru the urging on my part as you dont take me seriously.

That's it. Its not the right call, but it is the easier and more popular one. No Im not trying to force your hand. I know if you dont do anything in regards to what Ive told you over the months, that this will not change, and you will not be wiser to do otherwise.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
What? Don't if you feel you have something to say, as long as it isn't breaking the rules go for it.

Was just saying my own position there.
A lot of what I want to say is towards Tongo though.

Largely just that I think we can both accept that neither one of us like each other, but that doesn't mean I want to use fake IPs, set up alts (Topsy really isn't an alt of mine) in order to harass him. Not everyone is going to like me, and I can especially understand why he doesn't, but that's life and I can accept that. I don't think either one of us will move on from this, I think we're a bit too stubborn, but if we could try to be civil about one another, and do our best to avoid one another if we can, then that would probably be best for the both of us. Because I know I don't want to read negative things about myself, and I'm sure he doesn't either.

Jeez.. TONGO i genuinely hope you aren't banned/quit. I think some members that would welcome that will back me up in saying that i've always really liked you and particularly in the last few months i've somewhat defended/promoted you despite our past arguments.

I hate that you and SC couldn't get along and so did SC which is why he tried to make nice more than once. My only problem was you talking about SC while he was on ignore because you did the same to me and it was really annoying not being able to respond.

Anyway, i know noone will agree but i hope you are back soon

Friend Tongs, I understand you've been going through some difficult times the last couple months. Take the time you need to rest & de-stress from the pressures that have been put upon you. Try to take the jeering in stride and be of stout heart. Friends with open ears and open hearts are only a P.M. away.

Keeping you in my prayers,
Cap

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Ive tried to having a civil talking relationship but then I get called names and harassed and get only reasons from the far past of why I'll never be talked to again. Really a shame that we can't all just get along.

Friend Tongs, I understand you've been going through some difficult times the last couple months. Take the time you need to rest & de-stress from the pressures that have been put upon you. Try to take the jeering in stride and be of stout heart. Friends with open ears and open hearts are only a P.M. away.

Keeping you in my prayers,
Cap
Thank you Cap

Originally Posted by TONGO;1627084[SIZE=2
][/size]
From left to right: nostromo87, TheUsualSuspect (trying not to be noticed), Camo, Sexy Celebrity, rauldc14 and Citizen Rules.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I was on the list at one point, pretty sure it had to do with survivor.

Makes me want to play again, not because I was on ignore, but because:
I never had you on Ignore 7th. Weve argued, but thats it.

Seems like the new theme in the smear campaign is "TONGO cant handle playing Survivor"

This has all been started by The UsualSuspect when I offered to finish out Survivor 8 when it was down to the Final 3. He bailed on his own game because 2 players were incommunicado for 2-3 days.
All before this game he was begging me to play, multiple PMs.
After the game multiple players said the most fun they had was my interactions as Hannibal.
When I offered to finish it, that's when he started up with this "TONGO cant handle playing Survivor".
No Suspect, you cant. Lying is one thing, but you cheat. Your piddle-paddle apology is worthless since youve proven youll just "say anything" to get your current impulse. Think I cant handle Survivor? I hosted Latveria, BIOTCH! Great or bad game, that was a pressure cooker 20,000 leagues under the sea. Yeah, you had 2 accounts in that game too, and he is so weak strategically he let Daniel back in the game who systematically dismantled him and won.

Hey, I will run an invite only game, I got approximately 9 players Ill invite, and will start when I can get 4-6 more. Accounts on my IU wont be in it. That's the real reason this thread exists, TUS, Sexy, and Rauld want to play a Survivor now. They wont, and they will never get off my IU. I was lucky a legit payer won my game, but I never want someone playing in one of my games to worry about a crooked player or host.

Nostroll, Citizen Rules, Topsy, and Camo are on there for other than Survivor reasons.
Just wanted to clear the air of all the b.s. TheUsualLiar has told.
So....what you're saying is.....I'm responsible for it all????

That has to be a thread closed game winner right there.

Tongo, you won't read this but I always did like you. Not anymore though, if I told you how I feel about you, Chris would ban me.

The most fun people had was interacting with you? You quit before the game started you maniac!!!

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and just grow up. You're being ridiculous.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
TheUsualSuspect, CiCi, Topsy, and Citizen Rules are no longer on my IU list.

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I've had a couple of biffs with tongo but he seems fine to me even though I'm a newb so probably dont have any idea what's going on. If what Cap said is true and Tongo has been going through a rough time for a few months, why the hell the teasing from the OP. That's just bullying.