What's your Favorite Movie Channel?

Tools    

I am sorry if any one posted it before...i couldn't find any similar thread..

Well...Hbo and Star Movies to me...and i like UTV world movies also...What's your favorite movie channel?

I like the ones that show the independent, offbeat new films.
They have a channel like this?!?!?! Who's your cable provider?

I used to like IFC and then they started having commercials. Screw them.

I have to go HBO, but I really miss this:

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Who else feels a little let down if Ben Mankiewicz introduces the film?

I only have a basic cable package as I don't watch much television, we have one film channel on it called Film4.

http://www.film4.com/
Back when it was a subscription channel, I have certainly agreed. Brilliant back then. Now, with commercials, it has to be more mainstream. However, I don't have Sky Movies or Cinemoi, so I'd probably agree.

My Favorite Movie channel is star movies....

i like hbo..but stars has way more movies. i used to love tnt and esp dvd on tv--amc has the best version of this..used to watch fx, and usa.

now i cant stand the commericals, although recently my husband and i watched 1408 on tnt...but i think they kept it on the level, and it want outta control.

and geez...what happened to showtime??? they have the worst list on demand, and show the stupidest movies during the day.

Discovery is my most favorite channel to watch out the reality and for music I prefer MTV...
You didn't read the topic title properly did you...

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I usually have 3 channels for movies: TNT, TCM, and AMC. they always show decent to great movies. When I had cable, it was either HBO, Starz or Cinemax.

I'd say IFC. I don't watch any movie channel much, but they are my go-to for it whenever I'm in the mood to see what's on. After that would probably be AMC and occasionally TCM, I guess.

Fact is, I hardly watch TV and almost never watch movies on any channel any more. I like DVDs and streaming. TV for me is mostly for C-SPAN and MSNBC, some adult swim, and catching occasional episodes of shows like Ghost Hunters, Man vs Food, dumb fun stuff like that.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

IFC until they started putting commercials on. Kinda distracting.

Lifetime Movie Network, HBO, Starz, Encore and The Movie Channel

"He has all the time in the world ... "
I only have old-fashioned television, where old-fashioned electromagnetic waves emanate from a transmitter somewhere in Tellyland & are detected by my aerial & pass like magic into my flat screen TV. I think it's called Freeview. The great thing about it is that (apart from the BBC licence) the channels are all free. I'm guessing that's why it is called Freeview. So I am going to plump for Film4. I can live with the commercial breaks. It's bloody good value for the price.

My favorite movie channel is "HBO"................