If you could reunite one cast for a surprise reunion for your birthday

Tools    

Who would you reunite?

On a celebratory episode of "The Drew Barrymore Show", the stars of one of Barrymore's favorite TV shows, "The Facts of Life", reunited to wish her a happy 49th birthday.

https://www.today.com/popculture/tv/...how-rcna140045

Id choose: Seinfeld, Family Matters, Step by Step and Home Improvement.

If you could reunite one cast for a surprise reunion for your birthday

I don't know why but that sounds creepy. So I'll go with the cast of Saved By The Bell and tell them that the birthday party is in the park...I'm staying a helluva away from the park!

“Oh great! Real Bullets!”
Would you include David Schwimmer? I love the fact that they got "Ross" to play a total jerk in the series!

Definitely, it was brave of him as an actor to play such a dislikable character after playing Ross for so long, if I recall he was the only well known actor among the cast the time.

I wonder if he had auditioned for any other Band of Brothers characters beforehand.

Definitely, it was brave of him as an actor to play such a dislikable character after playing Ross for so long, if I recall he was the only well known actor among the cast the time.

I wonder if he had auditioned for any other Band of Brothers characters beforehand.

I loved when he was on Curb Your Enthusiasm when he and Larry were signed to take over the lead roles in Th Producers on Broadway. had no idea Schwimmer could sing, he was great!

Either the Seinfeld cast or the I Love Lucy cast. If I had a pool, I'd like to see Fred Mertz jump in.