R.I.P. Christopher Lee

Tools    

NO!! DAMMIT NO!

I was hoping to see him live on and be a hundred, or close at least. Well, of course he did get close and what an age.

But man is this sad news. I love Christopher Lee.

Lee was also brilliant in The Wicker Man, which I just found out is what he considered his best role. Certainly a great one.

One of my favorite actors! NO. How dare Dracula, Sauramon, King Haggard and more kicked the bucket.

A system of cells interlinked
Sad news, everyone.

RIP Mr. Christopher Lee

We've gone on holiday by mistake
No Way! Proper legend!

Perhaps the greatest over 80 film career there will ever be, certainly in terms of $$$. Star Wars, 2 LOTR trilogies.

Supposedly was some sort of secret agent during WW2.

RIP

Not familiar with a lot of his work, but am definitely aware of his reputation. I loved him as Johnny Depp's dad in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Another legend gone, RIP.

The People's Republic of Clogher
93's a good age and he lived an extremely full life.

Rest in peace, Lord Summerisle.

RIP Christopher Lee. We've lost a true legend.

One of my favourite Lee appearances is still his brief role as a sinister civil servant in Gary Sherman's Deahtline aka Raw Meat. His scene with Donald Pleasence is one of the best in the film and makes you wish he had a bigger part.

He was great in LOTR trilogy, Raw Meat, Dracula with other Hammer stuff, Wicker Man, The Last Unicorn (anyone remembers that animated Rankin Bass Japanese-US made fantasy flick? he plays the evil king), Gremlins 2 and more.

one of my favorite actors, RIP!

Dang this is sad news. I'm a huge LOTR/Hobbit fan so obviously I knew him as Saruman and he was amazing playing him. I also saw him in The Wicker Man and he was great in that too. But yeah 93 is a nice, long life that the majority of people don't even reach.

R.I.P

Maybe it's the Dracula thing, but this is the kind of celebrity where it feels like they've already been dead for decades.

R.I.P.

I honestly can't believe this right now...most of you know him as Dracula but I grew up watching him as Saruman.

RIP Christopher Lee

(God I'm gonna cry like a baby when Ian McKellen goes)

All my childhood is crumbling, first it was Robin Williams and John Hammond(Richard Attenborough) last year and now Saruman(Lee)

R.I.P, Count Dooku.

- He was also awesome in The Wicker Man

WAIT A MINUTE!

TURN ON THE NEWS! NOW!

They're saying Christopher Lee got up

and walked out of the morgue!

HE'S NOT DEAD!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lee.jpg
Views:	10013
Size:	110.3 KB