help with quiz

Tools    

Every month we do a quiz at our local community centre. A couple of us take turns in compiling and asking the questions. Recently a lot more younger people ( I mean 20s and 30s - well, young to me!) and started coming and I'm trying to get the others to expand the range of questions a bit. I try and do more music and films and current news etc as well as more traditional questions as I think it's nice for all the teams to end up fairly close together in points at the end.
Anyway. Need some help. I'm making a round where I say some lyrics and the title of the song is a metal or gem. So far I've got
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
goodby ruby tuesday
hi ho silver lining
silver machine
ruby don't take your love to town
gold digger
diamonds are forever
jet

need two more ideas for songs maybe a bit more up to date as except for Gold Digger, those ones are older . Have to be popular songs not obscure. Ideas?

thanks Mark and Chyp - I'll have a look at the lyrics of those. I thought of Brass in Pocket too, but it's trying to look over the lyrics to pick out bits that would sound familiar without saying the actual word.
I make a rod for my own back by insisting on making my own quizzes instead of just downloading ones from the net!