Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

I identify October more with Thanksgiving than i do with Halloween, so with that in mind, I have chosen to use the greatest Thanksgiving/Road Trip Flick of all time.
That's cool, makes sense, and I LOVE that movie. I use it every year during the theme week holiday break. I made a cool animated avatar for it. In case some of you don't know, or don't recall, we take the week of certain holidays off, and use what we want for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I do believe we do the same for Springtime holidays, as well. I know these holidays aren't for everyone, but at the time, we all agreed that it was OK to do. I'll be making a new post about it soon.

ANYway, I'm a bit confused with a couple of avatars. Nebs, I'm feeling pretty sure your's isn't a movie, and Ash, I'm assuming the same for your's. I don't have my glasses on, so let me know if I'm wrong. I described what I wanted at the bottom of my theme post. Movies that you love to watch in October.

I made my avatar last night, but forgot to apply it. I see I now match someone else, but no worries, I'm going to change soon.

Also, I see a few that may not be on the list. Please check it here, and let me know.

EDIT!

If I have this right, TheUsualSuspect is back, and Kitsch is just posting in here? Anyone else?

That's OK. I have many choices still. I think it's funny that I forgot to do it last night. My concentration is worth **i* anymore.
Maybe I'll use what I watch next.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i'm going to change my avatar. for those who didn't know, the one i'm currently using is from The Evil Dead II, with my favorite dancing ghost girl in, but it's too dark and unattractive to keep for the whole week.

the thing is, i don't really have a "OMG I HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE" for Halloween or anything. the past five years or so i've developed a new tradition where i always watch a fairly well-known horror movie on Halloween that i haven't seen. i've seen a lot of great horror movies this way, actually, and it's become my favorite new holiday tradition to share with the boy toy.

since i've already decided what i'll be watching for this year, i'll go ahead and use it for this week's theme. seems appropriate.

I watch horror films all the time. I watched Hellbound: Hellraiser II every night for a week just last month -- was very giddy about having it on Blu-ray, even though the quality wasn't that good.

I made my avatar last night, but forgot to apply it. I see I now match someone else, but no worries, I'm going to change soon.

Also, I see a few that may not be on the list. Please check it here, and let me know.

EDIT!

If I have this right, TheUsualSuspect is back, and Kitsch is just posting in here? Anyone else?

Have I ever told you how sexy you are when you are all biz?

Well you are

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
ANYway, I'm a bit confused with a couple of avatars. Nebs, I'm feeling pretty sure your's isn't a movie, and Ash, I'm assuming the same for your's. I don't have my glasses on, so let me know if I'm wrong. I described what I wanted at the bottom of my theme post. Movies that you love to watch in October.
oh, sorry, i missed this before.

i don't always like to say what my avatar is from because i like to be mysterious and ****

don't worry, i always follow the themes!

The rotting corpse woman she had before was from Evil Dead II. I don't know what the desk spider is from.

UsualSuspect, I wanna be your cenobite wife that trots along with you.

I always wanted to do a Hellraiser theme, but didn't think it was the kinda thing everyone would be interested in. This is as close as I can get.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I corrected this last week, so I suppose you missed it. The list is good and all, but you've got to pay attention to when people switch. You do if you're going to go and post who is next. We are allowed to switch with the people below us, but we still get to go after that.

Anyway, I was supposed to be next, again, but I wasn't around to ask Voneil. Because of that, it's a few hours late. Well, an hour and a half, actually. I suppose I'll go, so give me a bit. I'll be right back . . .
Phew, I got scared! I'll have to double check the list, but at this point I assume I'm next.

I'll go with Friday the 13th for this weeks theme