Secret Favorite Movies...

Tools    

Taking care of planet Earth
Originally Posted by m0dern_pr0phet
I didnt really like swingers that much.........
Well, you should....

(wait for it.....)

It's money baby, you just don't know it.

Pootie Tang and kung pow enter the fist

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Superman IV: The Quest For Peace
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen
Highlander 2
The Matrix Revolutions
Alien Vs Predator Requiem
Pretty much any Steven Seagal film beyond Under Siege, excluding Under Siege 2 (that one is pretty good).

Pretty much any Steven Seagal film beyond Under Siege, excluding Under Siege 2 (that one is pretty good).[/i]
Now thats a worry

Highlander 2
The Matrix Revolutions
Pretty much any Steven Seagal film beyond Under Siege, excluding Under Siege 2 (that one is pretty good).

AvP Requiem I'd agree with. I like it too. Requiem beats the first AvP hands down.
The rest though... ugh.

My guilty pleasures...

Resident Evil movies, mainly for Jovovich though.

Predators. The first two are top movies but I have a liking for the third.

Ghoulies movies. So bad they're good.

Blown Away. Jeff Bridges vs Tommy Lee Jones. Jones' Irish accent is worse than Brad Pitt in The Devil's Own but it's still an enjoyable movie. Might do it for my next review actually...

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Now thats a worry
I love them all, and I can admit so here, but it can hurt your reputation if you admit to liking The Glimmer Man in public.

The Soldier (1982)
She's having a baby
Night of the comet
Stake land
Assassination of a High school president
Vampire Circus
Death Race 2 (The sequel to the Statham remake)
Defendor
Easy A

The Man who fell to earth is a great film, I think many have mentioned their love for it aroud here.

Never saw Starman, never found it appealing enough to watch it, even though I love John Carpenter.

I love Virtuosity & Johnny Mnemonic.
Johnny Mnemonic has one of Lundgren's best performance.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
To be honest I grew out of caring what others think a long time ago. If someone dont like my fav movies then tough.

I Love Movies! That's all
A few years ago I really liked "Never Back Down" because I was into MMA at that time. Overall it's a ****** movie but it had sweet music (it introduced me to Rise Against), nice fighting scenes and Djimon Hounsou

Another one is "Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal". This is a movie I don't generally include in my top fav list because few people know of it. I mean honestly, how many of you watch anime? That being said it's a kickass movie. The anime series is one I consider in my top 3 anime, but the movie is an entirely different monster. It's very emotive, and shows a fairly accurate image of what Japan must have been like during the Meji-revolution according to my knowledge, limited though it is.

I Love Movies! That's all
Studio Ghibli films are favourites of mine. Akira is a classic. People do watch Anime films on here.
Sweet maybe my narrow-minded social environment clouded my overall judgement ^^

Highlander 2
The Matrix Revolutions
You've got to be kidding me with this list, mate. PLEASE tell me you are joking?