The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Here's a few more of me. Mostly just fooling around, and one from last halloween, where my son wanted to be Yoda. He was the perfect height for it
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	dev.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	7596   Click image for larger version

Name:	dev2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	7597   Click image for larger version

Name:	devinatree.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	7598   Click image for larger version

Name:	dev and damian.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	7599  

Semper Fooey
Here I am at Disneyland on their old Flying Saucer ride.

Here's the recent shot of me and Yoda (25 years after the earlier one in the pool):

If I had to assign an actor that Yoda looked like, I would say Dan Aykroyd.

A bearded Dan Aykroyd. Something about that picture of him just reminded me of Dan Aykroyd -- the thick eyebrows, the smile, the expression, the demeanor, the hair.

Does anybody else see it or am I crazy?

Austruck, that's a lovely dress and hair styling.

A system of cells interlinked
"It's no use, Ray went bye-bye."

The Adventure Starts Here!
I was going to say you're crazy, but now that I look closer you're not entirely wrong.
I think it's the smirky, no-teeth-showing smile that's pretty much the same. The rest, not so much.

When I was thinner I looked exactly like Jesse Bradford. I say that without a hint of exaggeration. I had like four different people make the observation, completely unprompted, unasked, and in completely different contexts.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Agreed on the Bradford thing. In fact, on more than one occasion I'd see a picture of Bradford and think it was Yoda! Sheesh, my own son.

And let's not forget your youthful pubescent lookalike years with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, especially the creepy way you two always had your hair the same way, no matter how different the styles became over the years.