Play "Find the movie title from a line of dialogue"

Tools    

I'll start:

"There is hate in your eyes, Forty-One."
Hal

I'll take a go so we don't all have to wait around for somebody to tell you that you are right when you know perfectly well that you are.

"To the winch, wench"

"To the winch, wench"
The Neverending Story. No Google, thank you. Let me have a go, then:

"Weird is, like, when you do stuff that nobody else does, so they make fun of you for it. So, when I say that I can't masturbate because it makes me think about my mom, people laugh at you."

The Neverending Story. No Google, thank you. Let me have a go, then:

"Weird is, like, when you do stuff that nobody else does, so they make fun of you for it. So, when I say that I can't masturbate because it makes me think about my mom, people laugh at you."
I don't know what it is, but I just wanted to say that is a FABULOUS line.

It was indeed "BEN HUR".

Now how about this one:

"If any man among you says or does anything to jeopardize the success of this Misson, I will
cause that man to curse his mother for having given him birth!"

Hal Pollner

I'm the new (80-year-old ) kid on the block...so what's the right way to play this game?

Thanks,
Hal

That's from Swiss Army Man

I don't know what it is, but I just wanted to say that is a FABULOUS line.
That's why you should watch Swiss Army Man

That's from Swiss Army Man
Darn - I was almost 1.00% sure it was from The Sound Of Music

My Turn:

"Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen. I know now. A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility."

Well done, haha, ingenious film! Thought it would take forever for somebody to figure that one out. You go, sir.
I just watched Swiss Army Man a couple of nights ago. Awesome film. I reviewed it too....My Review Swiss Army Man

My Turn:

"Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen. I know now. A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility."
Wow, I feel like I know this but can't come up with a title. I'll be kicking myself when I find out where it's from.

I thought the only difference was in the spelling.....

Hal

My Turn:

Wow, I feel like I know this but can't come up with a title. I'll be kicking myself when I find out where it's from.
It's from a very well known movie. I bet you've seen it.

My Turn:

As Ralph Kramden might say, "I know that you know that I know" the answer. So I won't say!