Welcome Back Toose!

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Welcome Back Toosie~

Good Golly Toosie it's good to see you back here!
I read on another thread that you we're coming back for awhile. Yay! Here's an early holiday gift for the one you've just given us.

Now....sit down, take off those cowboy boots and tell us how you are and what you've been up to. How was Thanksgiving?

welcome back sir

A Mofo regular known for his bullish nature, passion for lifting weights, and his ability to geek it up with the best of them.

I salute your return TOOSE!!!!

Whooose Toose? Welcome back anyway

Originally Posted by Ophelia
"A Mofo regular known for his bullish nature, passion for lifting weights, and his ability to geek it up with the best of them. "

I am having a nervous breakdance
That's a very nice painting, Sammy... What is it?

And Toose.... Toose, Toose, Toose.... Ah the fights we used to have. Sometimes I even thought bad things about him. If I had to be a pain in someone's butt I'd pick his anyday.... But I'm lucky his heart is as warm and red as his neck. Welcome back, dear friend!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Ophelia
Look closely at that av... and the poetry... and let your mind wander. You've seen this devil before.

Piddy the painting is called "Daybreak" and is by Maxfield Parrish. He's a favorite of mine and also of Toose's.

You all are far too kind!

Thanks, Annie, for this, but I'm quite undeserving of it! I've missed my old friends here and just want to reconnect a little.

Worry not, kid of Pidd, my fangs are as sharp as ever and I still wish to sink them into your bones and draw out the marrow!

Ah yes, Thanksgiving. Well my station on that holiday hasn't changed in 10 years. I cook the turkeys and the potatoes and then relegate myself to the kitchen where I wash, it seems, every dish in the house. The only saving grace is the strong drink to the right of my arm and the fantasies of impending turkey sandwiches.

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
You all are far too kind!

Thanks, Annie, for this, but I'm quite undeserving of it! I've missed my old friends here and just want to reconnect a little.

Worry not, kid of Pidd, my fangs are as sharp as ever and I still wish to sink them into your bones and draw out the marrow!

Ah yes, Thanksgiving. Well my station on that holiday hasn't changed in 10 years. I cook the turkeys and the potatoes and then relegate myself to the kitchen where I wash, it seems, every dish in the house. The only saving grace is the strong drink to the right of my arm and the fantasies of impending turkey sandwiches.
P ?

Guilty, Hi Smeggy.
No need for guilty, Toose it is.

You alright though?, not seen you here or elsewhere in yonks, you old git

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome back! Don't know you at all, you must have been gone a while, so you'll have to trust me on my sincerity.

I'm pretty trustworthy though (Did that sound false? Hope not).

Put me in your pocket...
You've been gone a long time...and I missed you. And, I thought it would be a nice way for some of the newer members from this past year to get to know you too.

You cook and wash the holiday dishes?! I'm impressed.~ Your wife's a lucky gal.

And that's the only way to tackle the big load of holiday dishes...with a spirited drink.

Originally Posted by SmegFirk
No need for guilty, Toose it is.

You alright though?, not seen you here or elsewhere in yonks.

Doing well, been busy in the world is all. It's really cool to see you here, I'm afraid the other place is beyond saving.. or at least it's a place I'm not interested in in it's current state.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Welcome back! Don't know you at all, you must have been gone a while, so you'll have to trust me on my sincerity.

I've been back only a few hours and your name has already been mentioned to me as someone with integrity. We shall smoke the proverbial hookah, you and I, so we shall.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus

There's no logical reason for me to have laughed at this, aside from the avatar belieing every word of it.

The People's Republic of Clogher

I've been back only a few hours and your name has already been mentioned to me as someone with integrity. We shall smoke the proverbial hookah, you and I, so we shall.
That's nice.

But could you make it 20 Rothmans? Hookahs make me cough like a pretzel-choker first thing in the morning.

Doing well, been busy in the world is all.
No bad thing.
It's really cool to see you here
Thanks
I'm afraid the other place is beyond saving.. or at least it's a place I'm not interested in in it's current state.
On a social level i agree. I've done the majority of my posting in the last few days and it's like the other place circa 2002, ie: good.

We'll speak no more of said other place. I'll have to get Keith over here to rekindle his friendship with Yoda...

j/k, C

I would bet that Yoda would rather like that. Some of those debates between Keith and Chris were the stuff of legend.

Now I have YOU and Piddy to remind me of my ... uhhhh ... elder statesman-like age. I shall reserve a special time-out corner for the both of you.