Happy Anniversary Piddzilla~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Piddy~

Congrats on three years here Peter. You're such a great guy...
....you're funny, smart, endearing, manly with the men and a gentleman with the ladies...very sexy...
...and have a tongue that's very similar to Papa Toose's.

Now go watch The Princess Bride...
and come back here with The Dred Pirate Roberts outfit on.

I know it's a day early, but we missed you last year and I wanted to make sure we celebrated you this year.

Happy anivierary pidd

Lets put a smile on that block
Oh PIDD!

All you do is bring light into my life Dear Piddina. Your knowledge, your looks, your vocabulary, Your great golden lice-ridden locks are just some of the reasons that i visit any thread that contains your glorious name. And all i ask of you on this GREAT HOLY DAY is that you stick around long enough so that i can continue to bask in your glorious beautiful ways.

Just dont talk to me anymore though ok? Your breath stinks.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
erm...

PIDDY!!
Congrats
on three years of squinting in puzzlement at blibby's posts. I hope to have as few eye-wrinkles when I've been doing it as long.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Anniversary Piddy!

Shane wants to come to the party - he'll bring a bottle, I just can't guarantee that it won't be empty...

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Happy anniversary to my favorite Mofo (musically speaking that is)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Have a Piddly anniversary, Piddmeister P, let your hair down and boogie!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Wow! Thanks guys!

I honestly don't know what to say... *sniff*

But, I wondered where to post this new little anecdote of mine and which more suitable place than this thread!!

We all know - well, at least we men (and, perhaps, Blibb) - that a couple of wild, or mildly tamed, horses are required to drag us to the barber. No? Well, maybe it's just me then... I hate going to the barber/hairdresser. Don't get me wrong, it's a very pleasant time spent while you're there. It's just that when you leave you have to skip from shadow to shadow with a cap pulled down over your head because of the monster the woman has transformed your hair into. Fine. That is something that comes along with the visit. And as time goes by step by step the hair usually normalizes and finally you meet halfways and find a way to live together again. Not this time... It's been a week now and no matter what I looked liked when I left the place this is not it, and it's certainly not what I asked for. And I specifically TOLD the girl that, sure, save some in the back, I don't like to wear it too short... just don't cut me a mullet! Then how come now, a week later, I'VE GOT A MULLET!!! I am the unhappy owner of a perfectly fine 1986 vintage mullet... and I did NOT ask for it. I don't know what it's like in America, in Britain or in the rest of Europe or Australia, but here it's been kind of trendy with mullets for a couple of years now but, no thanks, not for me (soooo postmodern... ). I had one when I was 11 and that was fine. I just don't understand it! I can't believe I missed it when she was flying the mirror around my head... "Good?", "Sure!", "Fine?", "Absolutely! Just Perfect!"... And now this.... What the hell happened here? And when??? I am seriously starting to consider the fact that the mullet fairy has been paying me nightly and regular visits.

What I'm trying to say is.... I'm was in a terrible state earlier because of the discovery of the secretly planted mullet on my head. But now, thanks to this wonderful thread, I'm am in a really cheerful mood again!

So, again.. Thank you so very very much, compadres! And remember, don't ever cut your hair in Sweden!

HERE'S TO THREE YEARS OF MOFOING AROUND!!! AND TO SHANE!!! TO SHANE AND MOFO!!!

SKÅL!!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Have a Piddly anniversary, Piddmeister P, let your hair down and boogie!
ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY?????

...is that a coincident or what???

history *is* moralizing
hei, uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh... faen! i missed it too!!!
me ero glade aa ha deg her, kjaere ven! det er ikkje viktig um me ero einige eller ikkje um mange ting, det er flott aa ha deg paa MoFo-ene! (du skjoennar nynorsk, ikkje sant?)

Happy Anniversary Piddzilla, you truly add something "special" to Mofo

Happy Anniversary Piddy!!!

Sláinte!!!

You know I luv ya!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Oh Piddina. I truly feel your blight.

I am the queen of bad hair cuts. Its the worst thing in the universe when you get a bad hair cut, worse than terrorism, famine and running out of bog paper. Its always there, right on top of ya head for everyone to see. And if you, like me, are the owner of an exceptionally large head, no hat can save you. Over the years my friends have given my hair cuts many a name, as i do like to experiment once in a while. Some of the most memorable names are 'The Pineapple', 'The turtle head', 'The peadophile', 'Double Mohican', 'Uber Mullet' and my latest mishap, 'The skull cap'. Oh the tears i have shed...

Ah, La Blibb de la Blobb... I knew that if there was someone in this big and ugly world that would understand, it was you. Yes, I too am the owner of a large head but even if there was a suitable hat to go with it, the mullet hair would hang out in the back. Allready my hair has been the object for my friends amusement. I took a large portion of hair wax and formed it to something that, according to my "friends", made me look like a german surfer. I have never known a german surfer so I am a little bit uncertain of what exactly to make of that. But I am sure, and I don't mean to offend any germans, that it's not a good thing....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PIDDY

A system of cells interlinked
Happy anniversary Piddy!

I often overlook these MoFo site related threads. Happy belated birthday, Piddy!