The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Are you kissing it or drinking from it?

I mean, it's actually only sort of so. First pass is probably gonna be on the longest-possible setting, just to see what it looks like evened up.
I want to see you with mutton chops.

Make it happen.

I sit here listening to 16 Horsepower
!!! Have we talked about this before? I mean, there's probably only a few thousand people in the world who even know who that band is, so we should.

I want to see you with mutton chops.
I actually wore fake mutton chops, with a group of friends, to a showing of Black Snake Moan. Not sure if I still have that picture, though.

!!! Have we talked about this before? I mean, there's probably only a few thousand people in the world who even know who that band is, so we should.
We have briefly. I went through a brief country phase last year and found out about them, but am only now digging into their discography since I have Spotify now. I'm listening to Sackcloth N Ashes right now. Really great stuff.

Whole lot of trimming and experimenting left to go, but I think it's a definitely improvement so far (before/after):

Even the longest setting (1") was shorter than I expected, and I was kind of alarmed for a moment. But seeing them side by side, it still looks pretty full, so that's a relief.

Beard's awesome, Yodes!

Somehow you look like you are out of a job and holding a wealthy job at the same time... What is this sorcery??? The Mark Zuckerberg life? Or just the forum moderator life?

Nice. I didn't know you had gotten such a gnarly beard.
Gnarly is definitely the correct word. I've got a handful of photos where I'm flaring it out as much as possible, just in case I ever need to demonstrate how crazy it got. I look pretty insane in them.

Somehow you look like you are out of a job and holding a wealthy job at the same time
Makes sense; both types of people are in a position not to care what other people think any more.

Whole lot of trimming and experimenting left to go, but I think it's a definitely improvement so far (before/after):

Even the longest setting (1") was shorter than I expected, and I was kind of alarmed for a moment. But seeing them side by side, it still looks pretty full, so that's a relief.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Is it just me or is @Yoda hot? You got a bit of a Hound thing going on there with your facial expression and WELL! That's CATNIP!
He has a glorious head of hair

You are contradicting everything we think about bassists with this pic.
No, you're right. They're my nieces. The last time I had a chick on my junk from playing bass I was watching a Jaco tutorial with an Al Bundy hand sandwich.