Beowulf

→ in
Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No 3-D for me. I thought the DVD was cool. Very much so.. even though I'm apparently wrong. Sorry.

I have to say that the rating on this movie is a gross error! PG-13, are you kidding? It should totally be rated R. There is the nudity mentioned as well as horrific, frightening scenes where terrifying creatures are ripping bodies in half, eyes of monsters being pierced... I could go on. But, you get it and I don't want to post any spoilers. But, with the way it's made - it really is scary. And there's the nudity, violence, adult themes... I just can't believe it's only rated PG-13. Do not let your kids watch it!!!!!!!!!

By the way - I would give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5. It is totall worth watching. I enjoyed it, too... pretty good movie.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
No 3-D for me. I thought the DVD was cool. Very much so.. even though I'm apparently wrong. Sorry.
i wouldnt say your wrong, no opinion is wrong, never saw anything on the dvd, might be cool, didnt dig the movie so much though

Have I already said this movie sucks?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.