Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

dadgumblah made me think back to the halcyon days of Melrose Place. God, what that a hottie fest.

Marica Cross

Kelly Rutherford

Brooke Langton

Heather Locklear

Daphne Zuniga

And, finally, the best reason to watch Melrose Place...

Laura Leighton

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Bryce Dallas Howard

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Honeykid, thanks for that GREAT post! Wow, I'd almost forgotten Kelly Rutherford...old age I guess (well, not really but getting there). She is so fine, as are all the others. Daphne Zuniga, wow, what a babe. Laura Leighton...there is a woman at a local fast food drive-thru that looks almost exactly like her. Being diabetic, I cannot often get food from there, but there have been times when I made excuses...like getting coffee or some such. Anyway, I hope these images show up (as you know sometimes they don't). Here is Mary Elizabeth Winstead, whom I adore:

Nice group of female singers there, Swan. I particularly love Norah Jones. She is some kind of sweetie! Did you know that she is the daughter of the late Ravi Shankar? Oh yeah, she's a great singer besides being beautiful. Here's some more red hair finery:
Isla Fisher:

Kate Mara:

Rose Leslie:

I have a thing for female musicians.
I have a thing for Kawaii J-pop idols:

Nice collection of beauties there, guys. Mr. Minio, I'm not very familiar with J-pop gals at all, but those you posted are very nice.
AdamUpBxtch, you're speaking my language. I'm totally into Game of Thrones and all the ladies on the show are fine. I'm glad that Lena Headey is getting some love. I've been following her career for quite a while and it seems that in the world of shallow Hollywood, she hardly gets mentioned when good-looking ladies are mentioned. Natalie Dormer---I first saw her on the miniseries The Tudors and fell in deep like with her there. And Emilia Clarke is an angel. I really like photos on the web where she's smiling...she has a great smile, among other great things.
Honeykid, Melanie Papalia is very nice. I love when shows top load their series with great beauty.

Enough talk, more rock: Catherine Bell

Kim Delaney:

Lauren Cohan:

Nice collection of beauties there, guys. Mr. Minio, I'm not very familiar with J-pop gals at all, but those you posted are very nice.
It is the same girl. Power of the make-up/Photoshop! I prefer the second version, though. Her teary eyes are beautiful.

Serious answer: In the picture she's crying, because of the audience & the fact she's performing for so many people.
Not a serious answer: You'd cry too, if you saw me naked.
Kinky answer: There's liquid coming not only from their eyes when I have it the kinky way. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AdamUpBxtch, you're speaking my language. I'm totally into Game of Thrones and all the ladies on the show are fine. I'm glad that Lena Headey is getting some love. I've been following her career for quite a while and it seems that in the world of shallow Hollywood, she hardly gets mentioned when good-looking ladies are mentioned. Natalie Dormer---I first saw her on the miniseries The Tudors and fell in deep like with her there. And Emilia Clarke is an angel. I really like photos on the web where she's smiling...she has a great smile, among other great things.
Honeykid, Melanie Papalia is very nice. I love when shows top load their series with great beauty.

Enough talk, more rock: Catherine Bell

Kim Delaney:

Lauren Cohan:

Lauren Cohan getting some love, also guys i think i just died and went to heaven

Jennifer Lawrence.......naked.......wrapped....in.....a....snake.....

Nice Lawrence pic, Adam! I hope this one of hers shows up.

Amber Heard in water:

Katie Holmes in water:

Angelina Jolie in, well, you know.