Happy Anniversary, Yoda!

Tools    

There's a new anniversary thread for Yoda for 2014. People have been posting there.

It's normal for people here to make new anniversary/birthday threads for people each year.

We know this, I posted there. I just posted here also so people knew there was another thread of the same name.

Anyways.... continue.

There's a new anniversary thread for Yoda for 2014. People have been posting there.

It's normal for people here to make new anniversary/birthday threads for people each year.
Never happened to me. I had to make mine lol

The People's Republic of Clogher
The topic is the same....it's the same as any other. When you talk about a movie you look for a thread.
Now you're being silly. Stop it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Nope, just your usual stultifying pedantry. This section of the site has always had a pass regarding duplicate threads because, get this, an anniversary thread is not the duplicate of another one. On my wedding anniversary I didn't point my wife at the card I got her last year or the year before, saying "I put a new signature in it".

Anyway, take it up with me in private if you wish.