Old movie about a sultan, a harem and female slave

Tools    

I am looking for a movie in style "Lawrence of Arabia". It was similar in plot to the book "White Gold" by Gill Miles. The soldiers bring a white blonde haired woman (female archeologist probably) before the Sultan's throne with other people as white slaves. They rip open her blouse and show her breasts. Above the other kneelers, they hold metal wedges over their heads and hammers to crush their skulls at the Sultan's command, but they don't do it. I think the film was old (50's or 60's), perhaps made in United States.

It is similar and I watched this, but I think that it could be adventure movie definitely, not erotic. I will check this.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Kinky movie! Lemme know when you find it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I doubt it was a '50's movie. They wouldn't have shown a woman's breasts on screen.

I doubt it was a '50's movie. They wouldn't have shown a woman's breasts on screen.
I have new information. The film looked more modern. The blonde woman was dressed in the kind of white or grey shirt that ladies archaeologists often wear. The guards held her in front of this ruler, stripped her from the waist up ripping off her shirt. Next to her stood other guards where they held metal pins and a hammer over the heads of these kneeling white prisoners. Perhaps it is low-budget adventure movie from 70s or early 80s.

I got an information that it is newer movie, perhaps from 90s.

There was a palpable sense of the tragedy of this woman who was humiliated by the sultan. The camera work showed this from above from a further distance, the shots included her and the two guards what held her and those slaves along with the guards on the sides. It was in some kind of palace with granite walls. The sultan was sitting on some kind of elevated throne that was accessed by a platform of stairs.

One possibility that comes to mind is the film "She" (1965), directed by Robert Day and starring Ursula Andress.

One possibility that comes to mind is the film "She" (1965), directed by Robert Day and starring Ursula Andress.
It is very good guess, but I didn't find "my" scene.