Horror Soylent Green/Cannibal segment

Tools    

Hello. I am looking for the source of another really weird scene.

There is a conveyor belt. Naked people are on it. Men and women. They are tape gagged. They pass by a worker with a big blade that looks like a big paper cutter. He chops their heads off, Not sure where the bodies go next. I assume for food. As the next victim comes, the break bell sounds. The worker steps away for his break. The blade falls down and rests on the mans throat. It is cutting him some. He complains through the tape gag. Eventually, the worker gets annoyed at the complaining and comes back. He lifts up the blade. The man says thank you as best he can through the gag. Then the break bell sounds again for the end of break. Chop!

At first, I was thinking this was on an anthology movie. Now I think it was from some streaming horror series. It was short. Maybe 5 minutes. I saw this years ago. No idea how long ago. I just have a brain worm for where did I see this.

The old Night Gallery included short sequences. There were also Monsters and Tales From The Darkside. But these were too family friendly for this scene. Maybe the Outer Limits remake on Showtime or one of the Twilight Zone remakes on cable. Or some other lesser known horror anthology series on cable. Tales From The Crypt did not include short segments as best as I remember.

Anyone seen this?

Perhaps "The Ice Pirates" (1984) - I didn't watch, but I found an information that it contains similar scene.

A guy wakes up on his back, strapped to a moving conveyor belt. A woman is keeping pace with him doing some vaguely medical stuff. He's initally kinda relaxed and he tries joking with her. She uses a saw (chainsaw?) to remove some of his clothes. He get scared and starts screaming. The conveyor belt is probably travelling towards some sort of super deadly fatal machine of death.

Not Ice Pirates. I know that sequence. There was a device that looked like metal jaws and sharp teeth. Kinda like the jaws of a dog. It would chomp off the genitals of the prisoners. One of the women jokes that soon, he will not be up to being able to act on his flirting. He is the hero of the movie so he is saved from that.

Found a clip

Yes. Thank you. That is included on the disk Small Gauge Trauma. I thought I had that in my collection but I can't find it. Maybe I rented it or saw it on Netflix.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13598120/

Not Ice Pirates. I know that sequence. There was a device that looked like metal jaws and sharp teeth. Kinda like the jaws of a dog. It would chomp off the genitals of the prisoners. One of the women jokes that soon, he will not be up to being able to act on his flirting. He is the hero of the movie so he is saved from that.

Found a clip

Man, 1984 and conveyor belts. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom had one. And Terminator, I think the ending of that movie was all about the conveyor belt.
I kind of think for some reason, in certain years you see the same thing. I call 1987 the year of the grappling hook. Batteries not included and Robocop. 1988 was the year that you had to see some big vial full of Blue goo liquid. Like in Heathers and Alien nation..1989, I guess that was the year where your best buddy had to get assassinated. It didn't happen though in Tango and Cash, but I feel like that is how the movie failed. Be good Vaseline. To everything more or less having to be the same in a movie.

Star league. Hollywood has its ups and downs but they want to perpetually make sure that we are down.