resident evil : apocalypse - your sequal ideas

Tools    

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
SPOILERSresident evil : apocalypseSPOILERS

i have just come back from the cinema after watching Resident Evil : Apocalypse and it was one of those films where it doesnt end i mean alice looks through a camera and kills a bloke where did that come from then her friends who are wanted by cops break her out and there aloud to go.

anyway the point of this thread is the people who have seen the movie i wanted to descuss what you think will happen next to make number 3 better.

MY THERY

well facts we know that alice has a tracer on her but she dont i think we will see umbrellea try to make her do there dirty work via some sort of assination.
and what about angie now there has got to be a big role for her somewhere maybe she will mutate well what are your thoughts look forward to reading some

I don't think there should be another sequal to RE. All it would be is Alice trying to break the control Umbrela corp. has on her. Maybe if prt3 had new characters and new monsters, yeah, maybe...

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
I think that the group will try their best at TRYING to bring down the Umbrella Co. Why? Well, that's what every character in the games wants to do. Somehow, just somehow, I think that they will succeed. Um, Angie could possibly be the key to how they shut them down. She may know some dirty little secret that could ruin Umbrella forever. And as for Alice, I think that they are going to try and make her evil; like, go against her friends. I also think that there will be a sacrifice in the next movie. Yes that means someone is going to die; it will probably be Alice, since I think the producers believe that if they killed off a character from the games people would get p.o.ed.

good call but the only thing is if alice dies umbrella will probley bring her back to life again lol how many do you think they will make tho there bound to bring out a 3rd cause an ending like that its on the cards but i dont think they will stop tho

Please will there not be as much action as the second one, more story less hype!!

how can they make it a pequal theyve explaned the story of what you need to know so you couldnt realy go any further back.

plus the ending shows use that there is going to be a a sequal if they dont do sequal then there would have been no point in ending the film the way they did

Meh, why do people do the things that they do? Who knows... I'm not for a continuation of R.E, but I am interested to see what new garbage they come up with... Don’t get me wrong, I love R.E.

Pardon me, the first was the prequel.....Anyways, here's some info that was in The MoFo Movie Blog.

Originally Posted by Empire Online
Resident Evil: Apocalypse may end in a sequel-friendly manner, but we are not to be left on tenterhooks for long. In fact, the producers are already talking about a second sequel in the horror franchise - Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Director of the first film and writer/producer of the second Paul W.S. Anderson has said that he envisages a third entry into the series. "I always thought of the Resident Evil films as a trilogy," he told the Hollywood Reporter. "The first was a prequel to the game world. The new movie intersects the film and game worlds. And the third movie will act as a follow-up to the games. It's a nice arc – pre-history, in-game and then a sequel to the games."

Originally Posted by totalacid1
how can they make it a pequal theyve explaned the story of what you need to know so you couldnt realy go any further back...
We ddin'y know how the umbrella corp came to be so powerful. And how the girl came to be guarding the secret etance...

I think it would be pretty hard for them to come up with another prequel. I mean, they don't need to show how Umbrella became so powerful or how the girl prtotected the entrance; they can show something like that in the sequel. You know, like flaskbacks. It's been done before, and I think that they would screw up the series if they decided to do this "prequel" idea. The script is still unsure; Paul Anderson hasn't even wrote it yet.

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
We ddin'y know how the umbrella corp came to be so powerful. And how the girl came to be guarding the secret etance...
They covered all that in the beginning. 'Um.Corp' built weapons for the military, along with wide commercial applications made them rich and somewhat symbol statuses in the world. And the little girl was designed after one of the technicians daughter in Um.Corp. You see her in part two of R.E.

Originally Posted by Diablo
They covered all that in the beginning. 'Um.Corp' built weapons for the military, along with come commercial applications made them rich and somewhat symbol statuses in the world. And the little girl was designed after one of the technicians daughter in Um.Corp. You see her in part two of R.E.
Exactly the little girl they have to get out of the school....and as far as a 3rd no matter how bad it was I would go see it anyways...but nothing can compare to the first 2....I think that it should have been over and done with the 2nd movie but hey what do I know???? :P

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

Originally Posted by RedQueen83
Exactly the little girl they have to get out of the school....and as far as a 3rd no matter how bad it was I would go see it anyways...but nothing can compare to the first 2....I think that it should have been over and done with the 2nd movie but hey what do I know???? :P

I think that they needed more story for the movies, so that's why they're making a third. For example, they wanted to bring in Jill Valentine. Well, they want to do more with her, but all they could do in the second movie is give events that happened to her in Raccoon City.

If they want to do more with Jill couldnt they use her missing brother scenario? It's a weak storyline but it could wrk.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
If they want to do more with Jill couldnt they use her missing brother scenario? It's a weak storyline but it could wrk.

I think that your talking about Claire Redfield there...

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Why couldnt they remake a game?
Hmm, what? If your talking about turning the R.E games into follow up movies, then Id say they should do it. Give a plot the people can relate to and know where everythings going to lead up to.

And its already been successful, it will be a lot harder to mess up a plot already made which is popular, saying that, the quality of Apoc, using a game plot probably will be made just as bad. If they use characters that people care about, add a human element, ditch super Alice it would work hopefully. Also if the zombies were actually scary and threatening this time