Smallville

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Zzat
Yes the show was very good, i purchase the first season. Im dying for the second season, but for some reasons people like to compare it to Six Feet Under which i have no idea if there similar or not. I have heard not, but i'll have to find out and see for myself.
i LOVE Six Feet Under...i must see this Dead like me whatzit...

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
i LOVE Six Feet Under...i must see this Dead like me whatzit...

Six Feet Under is about a deceased family who run a funeral home. Absolutely nothing to do with Dead like Me.

Originally Posted by jrs
Six Feet Under is about a deceased family who run a funeral home. Absolutely nothing to do with Dead like Me.
Um...no its not. Its about a LIVING family that run a funeral home. From what ive heard its Dead Like Me thats about deceased people doing things. Are you sure you know what these shows are about?

I agree with Blib. I'm not to fond of "Six Feet Under", it didn't really click for me. I have only seen one episode of "Dead Like Me", and I did enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing more... that and "Smallville", the orignal topic for this thread!

Originally Posted by Diablo
I agree with Blib. I'm not to fond of "Six Feet Under", it didn't really click for me.
But i like Six Feet under...in fact i love it.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
But i like Six Feet under...in fact i love it.
I do, too! I just started watching it a few months ago, so I'm just now nearing the end of season two. I have the whole season on dvd though, and have located a copy of season 4 about which no questions can be answered, if you catch my drift.

6 Feet Under is a collection of brilliant characters, has a positive message about life, a wicked sense of humor and some very poignant points to make about losing a close family member. I love it.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
6 Feet Under is a collection of brilliant characters, has a positive message about life, a wicked sense of humor and some very poignant points to make about losing a close family member.
Ah nail on head. So many times has that programme made me blubber. Brilliant.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Ah nail on head. So many times has that programme made me blubber. Brilliant.
Funny you say that today, as I just watched the last two eps of season two last night and cried my eyes out.

The Green Lantern
Season 4 is awesome!! Erica Durance/Lois Lane is so beautiful. I think she is more beautiful than Lana & Chloe put together. Granted, I'd never kick them out of bed.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

I've decided to breath some life into this thread once again... and I prefer Chloe over all others... i'm not sure what it is about her, but it's something... pleasent. So if were not going to talk about the actually show, let's chat about who we'd 'bang' in the cast of the actual show... seeing how that's what some of you want.

Originally Posted by GL2814
Season 4 is awesome!! Erica Durance/Lois Lane is so beautiful. I think she is more beautiful than Lana & Chloe put together. Granted, I'd never kick them out of bed.
Agreed

Next Episode is going be "The Flash". Im really excited about it.

The Flash was my third favorite superhero in DC.

i thought season two was the best. i like how they're starting to put the other superhero characters in the show like the flash. i heard they were going to have a young bruce wayne in the show sometime. i really hate the "freak of the week" episodes though. some of them are really repetitive and stupid. check out kryptonsite.com

If anyones interested here's some pictures of Smallville Ep. - "Spell"

Looks like Tom Welling is going get some action

WARNING: "Smallville" spoilers below
Episode is about 3 witches taken over Lana, Chloes, and Lois bodies and there looking for some rocks that holds powers and clark knows where some of them are
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	408-01.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	4024   Click image for larger version

Name:	408-02.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	4025  

Yeah... Smallville died after the second season...

Beware The Probe!
Bump.

Just finished Season 4 streamed of net. Like how its rounding out in certain bits.
If you're only on season 4 you haven't seen the best episode EVAR! (the Justice League one)
The upcomming Zod and the Phantom Zone stuff in season 5 is cool though (but I always hear the negativity about it).

I know alot of people hate Smallville because Clark & Lana have gone EMO on everyone and they claim the writing now sux...
I disagree...

Green Arrow, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter all the way!!!!
Batman and Wonder Woman may be beyond Smallville's legal reach at the moment but the rest is damn fine.

JLA ftw!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Try finding it on Limewire. Or if you have Netflix, it might be available for viewing from their website.

I'm hoping this next season isn't terrible. Last season had plenty of lull moments and it was getting to the point where I was yawning an awful bit.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

On parent's computer till mine as internet so can only stream atm. Oh well.

Wanted to get to Season 5 with Spike as Brainiac, and some of the rests plotting sounded like it was moving away from Buffy-esque episodes to more Superman-esque. Some of the writing is beginning to become a little shaky already though, Louis is being writen to fit in quite forcefully and the Lana/Isabella witch thing is a stretch to believe, especially that they'd keep her so close considering.