The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I must say that's not what I imagined, Mojo.
You mean you're shocked I turned out to be a stud?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Damn Mojo, you're a cutie. I didn't expect you to look like that either. I've said this a million times but I always have this idea of what people look like based on their avatars or how they post. In my head you were a long haired hippie dude.

That little girl is ADOrABle!!

In the first pic, Mojo looks a bit like a guy I knew about 25 years ago. However, he also reminds me of the Yorkshire Ripper. Sorry to be that guy.

I wasn't attacking you! Slappydavis is right: I was just making a joke about how neutral your expression is in them, given how exotic and varied the locations behind you are.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I love your photos! Please undelete them!
i have not removed the photos from the posts . just deleted the posts . i dont know how to undelete a deleted post . i think the admin or mods has the power to undelete a deleted post , going from my experience in other forums . i have deleted three posts .

Ashdoc, me an you have something in common, we never smile for our photos. I bet you don't like to be photographed any more than I do. I do smile ALL the time, but I never learned how to do a 'camera smile', if I do I look odd, so I just go with the straight serious face.

I like your photos. Heck I wish I could visit India, but seeing how travel is expensive, I'll just have to check out this thread. Please keep posting pics.

MoJo, what a great photo of you and your baby daughter! And you know what? you do look like Dave Grohl!

i have not removed the photos from the posts . just deleted the posts . i dont know how to undelete a deleted post . i think the admin or mods has the power to undelete a deleted post , going from my experience in other forums . i have deleted three posts .
No problem, I'll restore them.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

Dude, i liked your pic posts. Its refreshing to see real people that arent fake. Repost dude repost!

Ashdoc - you have such a beautiful country and you get to see so much of it too. We look at your pics and see your gorgeous landscapes which you prob take a little for granted while we are in awe!
I'd like to go to India, but don't know if I ever will now. I've been twice to Sri Lanka which quite rightly is called the jewel of the Indian Ocean. We travelled around and saw all the sights and made friends with lots of local people, so of whom we are still in touch with 30 years later.

I've been told numerous times before that I look like Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone, and, when I was younger, Bob Saget

The one I get all the time is that I look like Sly, most recently by my current boss at work.

Dave Grohl is a new one!