Pixies Reunion!!!

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
It is really happening!!! The single best rock band of the 1980's, The Pixies, are going to start touring together this spring and into summer!!! I am SO there!!! I heard it on the radio last night! I am beyond psyched! Anyone else?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

there's a frog in my snake oil
They better swim their way over here too is what i say

I am having a nervous breakdance
That sounds really cool! I have to start paying attention. When Morrissey was playing around here for the first time in like ten years the tickets were sold out about two minutes after they were released. It will be the same kind of thing with Pixies of course.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I See You When You're Sleeping
There's a rumour that they'll be headlining the Reading festival this year Golg, I'll be there!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Ahhh. A festival whose fence you can still jump - i might well make that too then (my new job isn't up to ticket-paying level just yet )

Hi
I'm glad I'm in Boston. I'll get to see them definately

I must become Caligari..!
I heard this is a WORLD, and that usally means at least Sydney and Melborne so i may just have to fly over there..... I hate living in the most icolated city in the world
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Pitchfork article

I am having a nervous breakdance
I just read that they are playing both the Hultsfred Festival in Sweden and the Roskilde Festival in Denmark. I'm not very fond of festivals so I am hoping that they will do some "regular" gigs around here as well. I mean, they should at least play in Copenhagen.