MoFo Baby Picture Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Very cute Mini Minion

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Wow, has Anne Rice written about you yet? Female vampires are sexy.
oh yeah.............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

The Adventure Starts Here!
Here's the promised baby picture of GRACIE. She was about five months old here. Her first Christmas picture....Sorry about the bad scan.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	GraceThumb.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1730  

there's a frog in my snake oil
Ahhh, so sweet

But don't they age fast? She's only five months old there, but she looks like a dame from the fourties! [did the starch in her clothes hold her in that standing position btw? ]

But waaaaaaah, can't upload my own squidgy mug . Anyone know how to shake the attachments thing so what you want drops out?

EDIT:

aha, just made it smaller. What they hey, i was a babby anyway Cheers Auchestrator
Attached Images
File Type: bmp babyme3.bmp (107.4 KB, 126 views)

Make sure that once you browse for the file, that you click the "Add Attachment" button to the right, and THEN the "All Done" button below. I didn't click both the first time and nothing happened.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I was holding her up behind her back for that picture. She was sitting up. The photographer kept trying a regular picture with no thumb, but she was too fast for him every time. We finally agreed that it was far better the way *she* wanted it.

Originally Posted by Austruck
The photographer kept trying a regular picture with no thumb, but she was too fast for him every time. We finally agreed that it was far better the way *she* wanted it.
Isn't that always the way it goes?

Your babies were/are very cute, BTW. Everybody say it with me: "Awwww..."

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Isn't that always the way it goes?

Your babies were/are very cute, BTW. Everybody say it with me: "Awwww..."
Better than a bawling-baby photo anyday

And ahhhhh, ain't we all little miracles (i love the way everyone's still surprised by kids growing, even tho we all know it happens. Even wise old heads say "my haven't you grown" in that twinkle-eyed shocked way. Reality following its long term plans-to-be is such a cool lesson in time-weaving, n'est pa? [****, how did i end up so pretentious? ])

Pretentious, maybe. True, yes.

Love the pic, Golgot. You were a cutie, and apparently a happy one too. Thanks for sharing it. (Since I dunno what you look like NOW, this is my only mental picture of you now.)

And Mary, yes, they're always fidgety for pictures. Even as teenagers.

Love the pic, Golgot. You were a cutie, and apparently a happy one too. Thanks for sharing it.
Yes--so cute!

If I had the know-how, I'd love to put a little speech-bubble on that pic, with happy, owl-eyed Baby Gol saying, "Genetic modification is bad!"

I've heard that the judicious use of tasers can calm them down...

I've heard that the judicious use of tasers can calm them down...
Judicious? Why take the chance? Full-throttle, baby.

Judicious? Why take the chance? Full-throttle, baby.
Full-throttle might rend them comatose.

But, then again, they're always cutest when they're sleeping, right?

Pretentious, maybe. True, yes.

Love the pic, Golgot. You were a cutie, and apparently a happy one too. Thanks for sharing it. (Since I dunno what you look like NOW, this is my only mental picture of you now.)

heheheh, cheers (think i'll stay in the seventies for now tho on the piccie front. Would'nt want you to see my more sarcastic modern smile just yet )

it's weird on the smiling thing - but i'm almost always beaming like a loon in my babby pics. I have this totally surreal memory tho which might explain it a bit. I'm sure i've back edited this - but this is what i remember happening when i was six.... I was remembering a time when i'd been in the bath [to me it seemed like just the other day], and i was wondering why the bath water had been so low. In the memory, I was chewing on ("my") wooden fish, and then something caught my attention (everything was blurry round the edges, like i could only really absorb info right in the middle of my view, not periphary stuff) - it was the familiar looking black-n-silver camera (i.e. familiar to my six year old memory as a camera, i dare say), sported by my pa, with my ma behind his shoulder grinning at me like a loon And her face just meant "goodness" to me at that time. That's the word that my six-year-old head gave me to describe it. I smiled coz i'd seen goodness.

In this six-year-old memory i now/still have access to (the other one has been reworked to death really. I have vague glimpses/grasps of the blurriness around the vision and my ma's face, but that's about it. When i try to thinking about it i get the actual photo more than anything)... i then saw the photo in question, and was flipped out to realise that it was a memory from so far before (i.e. at about ten months old). Now, it would make more sense if the photo triggered the memory, and i then came out of the reverie and then looked at the photo again and twigged. That's more likely what happened.

Either way, memories eh? Funny old world

If I had the know-how, I'd love to put a little speech-bubble on that pic, with happy, owl-eyed Baby Gol saying, "Genetic modification is bad!"
Attached Images
File Type: bmp babyme3silly.bmp (107.4 KB, 153 views)
File Type: bmp babyme3silly2.bmp (107.4 KB, 133 views)

Here's the promised baby picture of GRACIE. She was about five months old here. Her first Christmas picture....Sorry about the bad scan.
Now that is a cute baby

Originally Posted by nebbit
Very nice baby photos, Now could you post the one with horns
Nebbie! This is a respectable site! I'm not posting any of my horny photos

*scribbles out the pic of her with a ballpoint pen*

Originally Posted by Gracie
*scribbles out the pic of her with a ballpoint pen*
What's wrong with the piccie? Darlin, everyone looks chubby at that age Don't you go getting all i-wanna-have-j-lo's-waist-and-britney's-brests on us now