Movie involving kids hanging themselves

Tools    

Does anybody remember a movie with a batch of kids in beige outfits doing a suicide / murder thing? 70's? I remember an image of a girl on another kid's shoulders putting a noose around her own neck - they were all laughing and having a great time. They were outside. So bizzare!

Any ideas?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
First, I changed the title of your thread.

Second, the simple fact that you would want to watch that again is bizarre, but that's just me talking.

Don't feel discouraged if nobody responds within the next five minutes, some of our saltier members might know the movie in which you speak.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Thanks for the help!
It's more of a curiousity thing. I almost feel like I must be remembering it wrong.

I don't remember them in beige, but was it Psychorama? A motorcycle gang 'discover' that if you kill yourself and believe that you'll return, that you will. One of the girls hangs herself outside from a tree.

I don't think it will be, but I thought it was worth a punt.

These were children, not bikers. Thanks, though, that one sounds like a fun garbage movie! Unfortunately no info on IMDB or Netflix. All I can find is a listing on Amazon of a collection of 13 horror shorts. (site won't let me post links yet, I'm too new)

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Sure it's not The Virgin Suicides? I don't remember the specifics of it too well, but it did seem to have a kind of cream/beige thing going on. And the girls did kill themselves, as the title suggests. By different methods, I think, although at least one hung herself.

Nope, I've seen Virgin Suicides.

This mystery movie looked like it was made in the 70's. And they were young children, less than 10, and it was a whole batch of them, a dozen or so. Oh well.

Bump?

That's very possible. I guessed 70's from what I remember of the film quality and color, but I could be way off.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Children of the corn have no suicide in it, they only strap a woman to a cross made of corn.

Greetz
Prezident Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

What? None of them? There are about 8 Children Of The Corn films. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just that you seem to be talking about just one of them.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
What? None of them? There are about 8 Children Of The Corn films. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just that you seem to be talking about just one of them.
actually there are 7, and I only have seen 5, but there are definitly no children hangin themselves.

Sorry

Greetz
El Prezidente -- CoTC fan

This sounds interesting.. I snooped around on Google but couldn't find anything.

<edit>What else can you tell us? What language did they speak? Was it black and white? Remember any actor or character name? Any line from the movie? (possible quote=easy find) etc etc.

actually there are 7, and I only have seen 5, but there are definitly no children hangin themselves.

Sorry

Greetz
El Prezidente -- CoTC fan
So it could be one of the other two?

Maybe you should change your screen name to El Prezidente?