Reeker question [spoilers]

Tools    

I watched this movie during the end of a beer evening/night with my friends, so I don't actually recall much of the movie, but don't lol yet..

When they're driving too wherever they were going there is an accident.. When the movie ends and they are driving back, THEY have THAT crash and it's like THEY were involved in the accident they were seeing earlier.. Whats up with that?

WARNING: "The Reeker" spoilers below
They are all dead. The accident they see on the road was their own car accident, that is the whole twist.

They are all dead. The accident they see on the road was their own car accident, that is the whole twist.
So the reeker wasn't real? None of the plot besides the accident, never happened?

Sorry, i can't get the spoiler tag to work for some reason..

WARNING: "Reeker" spoilers below
The reeker was real... one of their friends died from it. Not all of them died in the car crash. If you dont recall the whole the whole movie, you should watch it again. Seein it from start to finish with its twist ending, makes it kinda more cool.

Man I love psychological movies, based on the very fact that i never understand them (yes odd, but thats me)..

From what I can recall.. There were like 3 guys and 2 girls or something. One of the guys were blind.. They were driving an old GMC or ford or something in the desert. Can't remember where they were going though.. Then you see a family of parents and a child get murdered by the reeker at the side of the road.. I think they stop too pee or something.. Then it switches back to the teens and they drive past an accident (i think).. they end up at a gas station or something like that, and the reeker kills at least 2-3 of them.. I think 3 of them make it outta there alive in the RV. That's pretty much what I recall.. I probably got most of the crash and time frame mixed up there though.. All i know is that there is a crash Before they end up at the gas station.. And when they drive back they become/are a part of that crash they had previously seen... it was all very confusing lol.