MoFo Fantasy Baseball '11 - The Trade Thread

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
hey Tongs..wanna play a game?

I'll bet ya a DVD that when the dust settles on the 2011 regular season, Encarnacion will lead more batting categories than Bautista will during the period known as post all star.

are you down?

ready to put your money where your mouth doesnt mind bein?

Dexter offers me Edwin Encarnacion & Shin Shoo-Choo for Jose Bautista Son youve done a great job this season of ruining your trade offer credibility.
1st off im not your son. Secondly, it wasn't all that long ago you scoffed at CC + Cargo for Bautista.

Thats the best offer by a country mile you will ever get..and you Raulded the offer.

so spare me the histrionics.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
1st off im not your son. Secondly, it wasn't all that long ago you scoffed at CC + Cargo for Bautista.

Thats the best offer by a country mile you will ever get..and you Raulded the offer.

so spare me the histrionics.
no offense, but you have to get over yourself Dex. I'm not claiming to be a pro at fantasy baseball, so give me a break. Come football season, I'll see you on the bottom of the charts while I'm contending for a playoff spot. Hmm, interesting that your also at the bottom of the baseball charts and are still mocking me due to my trade offers.

The trades that i have made are not responsible for where i find myself in the standings.

care to elaborate on that rauld?

Edwin Encarnacion & Shin Shoo-Choo for Jose Bautista

It just sits there like an absurd roadside velvet painting.....this thing you called a trade offer. You look at it with such urgency, but I aint dumb enough to buy it! LOL! How could you defend that slop afterwards?! You know better with me on the DVD wagering, I just dont do it, and it in no way defends your position. Of course your trades havent hurt your roster Dex, but the point was the offers you make to the other guys, usually, suck. Nothing personal.

Allen Craig is back, and I may be flush with good 2B talent. Ill take a chance with him on my pine for now.

Ben Zobrist & Jose Bautista both are available on the block now. Doubt much will happen though with just days left till trading ends.

yes i know u have no balls. I know you cant back up jack squat with what you say.

thats why i offered the wager. Because i knew you were a coward.

And i was right.

Alright, easy guys. I think it's possible to think something but not make a bet about it, yeah? I mean, that's what gentlemen's wagers are for. We're just talking about baseball, not defending his wife's honor or something.

A system of cells interlinked
Dear Wright Turn Clyde,

Not sure why you think the 12% owned Red Sox fill-in Josh Reddick is worth one of my starting pitchers, but next time, take a look at my roster before making a trade attempt. I am already overflowing with half-ass outfielders.

I need pitching, and I am certainly not trading away one of my only half-decent starters...

Dear Wright Turn Clyde,

Not sure why you think the 12% owned Red Sox fill-in Josh Reddick is worth one of my starting pitchers, but next time, take a look at my roster before making a trade attempt. I am already overflowing with half-ass outfielders.

I need pitching, and I am certainly not trading away one of my only half-decent starters...
i looked at your roster..and saw that you were Rolling with Phenom angel pagan, who over 85 games has managed an awesome .247 BA and 6 whole long balls.

I know you are from Mass, and while the fantasy nation at large may not know who the heck Reddick is (as demonstrated by his ownership % ) in 19 games is batten .322 with 5 dingers.

I believe the pitcher i inquired about has lost twice as many games as he has won, so it's not like i was tryen to pull wool over your eyes there Sedsy.

There are now 2 players in the top 5 overall available on the block. Joining Bautista...........

I need 2 star Starting Pitchers. Dustin I sent you an offer.

Trade Deadline is August 14th

Does that mean we can trade till the 14th or that the 14th is the last day of trading?

Jose Bautista & Jacoby Ellsbury are available. Asking for 2 star SPs for either one.

Jose Bautista has been traded to the Springfield Isotopes for Tommy Hanson & Yovani Gallardo. Always a pleasure Yoda

Jacoby Ellsbury is available. Need 2 star pitchers in return.

Today is the 14th the last day of trading!

Mark I sent you an offer.

Hey at least its not in all caps

Well, that's that. It feels super weird to look around the league and have to remind myself to stop looking for trades to offer.

It's all waivers and whatnot from here out. Can't complain, though; I put a ton of thought into roster movements this year and this is the best team I've ever put together in more than a decade of playing fantasy baseball. Not that that's always enough.

Since Adam & Spuds trade went thru this mid-morning, and I was still able to submit offers, Ive got 2 out now, Im pretty sure we can trade today then thats it.

I dunno, I had an offer out and Yahoo canceled it and said it couldn't go through. Have at it, though! Whatever Yahoo allows is how it is, I suppose.

Well for what its worth Mark just rejected my offer so maybe trades are possible today. I had an offer cdanceled by Yahoo too last night but who knows?!

Cmon Yoda lets do one for the road....interested in Ben Zobrist?

Heh. Possibly, but I'm running out of room for hitters. The only deals that work for me all that well now are ones where I send two solid guys over for a better one, to make room.