Happy 5th Anniversary Linda~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Five Years Lindarelli~

I need to give you a nice champagne toast.
You're a great lady and I admire you much. Cheers to you, your wonderful sense of humor, your smarts, your grace...and...and...
....oh heck for just being you.

Oh, and here's some beautiful flowers too.

The Adventure Starts Here!
<blush> It's only fitting that thanking you should be my 1,001st post. It's been a fast five years here. Time flies, eh?

And wow, you're two days early! (That's gotta be a "mom" thing, I think.)

Thankee kindly.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Who's Linda? Happy anniversary to ya whoever you are.

Happy anniversary, Linda!

5 years and 1,000 posts. Wow.

Just think what you might be able to accomplish in another 5 years…why, you might make it to 1,500 posts…or you might win a ‘debate’ with your son. Anything’s possible.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Slay, even when I do win a debate with my son (notice I said "when," not "if"), it doesn't mean a whole lot if he doesn't agree with me that I won.

Not that any of you guys would have noticed that trait in him, right...?

1,500 posts? Wow ... [daydreams of 1,500 posts and a key to the city...]
You know, with snide comments like that, Slay, I'll just have to start posting more and show you up! (Hey, wait, maybe that was your whole idea!)

You mock me, sir!

Originally Posted by Austruck
Slay, even when I do win a debate with my son (notice I said "when," not "if"), it doesn't mean a whole lot if he doesn't agree with me that I won.
That's Chrissy-Poo, all right. He'll argue that you're wrong when you agree with him. I think it's an illness of some kind.

Not that any of you guys would have noticed that trait in him, right...?
I've never notice any of his traights...like breaking down someone's sentence into a helluva lot of baby sentences.

1,500 posts? Wow ... [daydreams of 1,500 posts and a key to the city...]
Maybe not a key to the city, but I'll por you some milk when you're thirsty.

I'm a swell guy like that.

You know, with snide comments like that, Slay, I'll just have to start posting more and show you up! (Hey, wait, maybe that was your whole idea!)
No, I had no other ambition other than being snide.

I'm an arsehole like that.

You mock me, sir!
Who? Me? I've never been known to do that...and sarcasm is beyond my scope of understanding.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Anny Linda

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy 5th! In marriage terms the fifth anniversary is symbolised by the giving of wooden gifts.

If someone appears on this thread and announces that they "have wood" it's probably best to avoid them though...

history *is* moralizing
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	n3346.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	5110  

Frog, you do know that they mean my anniversary here at MoFo, which is 8/16, right? (Actually, my wedding anniversary was just 8/12, so this works for that too!)

I have a friend from high school who loves frogs, and yet she doesn't seem to come up with some of the weird froggy things you do ... I gotta admit!

Happy MoFo Anniversary, Austruck. I'm glad you came back to post a lot more.

...and Happy Wedding Anniversary too.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Happy 5th! In marriage terms the fifth anniversary is symbolised by the giving of wooden gifts.

If someone appears on this thread and announces that they "have wood" it's probably best to avoid them though...
That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum.