Happy 2nd Anniversary Sammy~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Cindy!

Beautiful bright flowers, for a beautiful, bright and fun lady.

Cindybear, you're one of the brightest spots here at MoFo. I love reading your well written reviews and very often giggle at something you’ve written while playing around. You’re smart, funny and kind.
It’s been a pleasure to get to know you this past year and consider myself lucky to call you my freind. I hope you stay here for a long time, for this site would never be the same without you.

Happy Anniversary. All the time you spend here benefits mofo in some way.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Happy Anniversary!! I Have No Cool Graphic To Accompany This Post Because My Computer Sucks Majorly!!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Aniko, you are the best. Thank you so much!!
I can't imagine this place without the warm glow of your friendship. You are one of the dearest people I've met in 10 years online, and one who makes me wish there weren't a continent between us. ***hugs***

Eyes~ thank you, m'dear. Very kind of you to say! I always enjoy talking with you - glad you're such a mofo!

Strummer~ one of my new faves, as well. I look forward to reading more of your insightful and funny posts.

Uncle Rico~ I'm so glad you stuck around, despite the sucky computer. Thanks for the nice thoughts.

Wow.

You’ve been busting my chops for two years now, eh? Seems more like ten, if you ask me.

Just think: You joined this site to cause trouble, and now that’s all this site is to you.

HAHAHAHAHA – poetic justice.

I digs ya lot, lady…LOTS! I’m glad you’ve become one of the family…and Annie’s close friend.

- there’s to many more.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Anniversary Cinderella. There's a pumpkin on it's way.

This place would be worse off without you.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Happy anniversary C, and thanks for taking this newbie under your wing.
Next time I'm in LA its beers on me all the way!( I don't mean ON me, cause I leave the kinky stuff for the weekends!!!)
Anyway, its been good conversing with you, and I look forward to many more correspondances, posts and threads over the forseeable future.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Happy aniversary Sammy your one of my favorite Mofos around your kind and smart. hope you stay for 10 more years

A system of cells interlinked
Color me confused. Sammy has been here longer than I have? I could have sworn I remember welcoming her to the site....

Odd.

Anyway

Happy 2nd!!

[EDIT] This was driving me nuts, as I was sure I was here when Sammy posted her intro, and I was right. Sammy lurked for a full year before posting, then dropped over 3k posts in the last year. I dug up her into thread, which was from July 2004

Thought I was losing it.... or even more of it...

Happy Anniversary Cindy!!!

Glad you decided to join the family...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
2 years?? And I swear it doesn't feel like a day over one year! Happy anniversary, Sammy!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Wow.

You’ve been busting my chops for two years now, eh? Seems more like ten, if you ask me.

Just think: You joined this site to cause trouble, and now that’s all this site is to you.

HAHAHAHAHA – poetic justice.
WhyyouIoughta... It would be poetic, but if this place gives me trouble, it's of the best variety. I come here to get a breather and it never fails to provide a breath of fresh air. But as for busting your chops, sign me up for another two years.

I digs ya lot, lady…LOTS! I’m glad you’ve become one of the family…and Annie’s close friend.

- there’s to many more.
Thanks, B. I'm glad you showed up here again - it's a pleasant suprise when a person lives up to his reputation. You were an absent legend for much of my time here, but you've turned out to be a great guy as well. (take that!)

susan~ thanks lady. I appreciate the sentiment. Your jokes in the joke thread always put a smile on my face.

Tacitus~ you're too kind. You're always a pleasure to interact with. Here's to much more of it!

DarthStu~ I'll take you up on that offer and if you arrive on a weekend, I guess I've had fair warning.

Taxi Driver~ thanks, sweets! *hugs*

Sedai~ dang, I was so close to making you think you'd lost it. Curse that search function!! I came in with some goofy folks from another board to let Yoda know he was missed... then dropped back in periodically to say 'hey', and then finally put down a taproot. My intro thread was just over a year ago and I've been hanging around here like a stray cat ever since. Anywho, thanks

Caity~ thanks, lady! Thanks for your consistently well-reasoned posts and for helping make this place so welcoming and pleasant.

PiddyZ~ heh! It's been a year and a week since my posts spread like chatboard Kudzo across this place, so there! Thanks for the 'happy'.

Happy anniversary! You not only have great, varied taste in movies, but your always entertaining to read too. I think a massive thumbs-up is in order-

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm not really big on chops-bustin' so I'll just wish you a happy anniversary a few days late! (I didn't notice your Join Date because that massive glowing green bar was diverting my attention!)

You're witty and quick, essential elements of surviving around here, I think. That, and you spell good too. Snaps for that. Plus, anyone who can turn luggage and Bible characters into a user name deserves a nice round of applause.

Here's to many more years at MoFo!

Originally Posted by Austruck
I'm not really big on chops-bustin' so I'll just wish you a happy anniversary a few days late! (I didn't notice your Join Date because that massive glowing green bar was diverting my attention!)

You're witty and quick, essential elements of surviving around here, I think. That, and you spell good too. Snaps for that. Plus, anyone who can turn luggage and Bible characters into a user name deserves a nice round of applause.

Here's to many more years at MoFo!
Oh, you'll get your bar in short order, no pouting!
Thanks, Austruck. I've lost count of the number of times I've read a post of yours and thought "YEAH!!!" My user name is from a sketch by John Leguizamo, but I'll accept credit for knowing a good pun when I hear it. Thanks for the kind words and well-wishes!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO A BEAUTIFUL RED HEAD