Happy Anniversary Tacitus~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Dave!

My goodness the time has flown by...two years old already.
Cheers to you and I'm sure glad you decided to stay here. You've been a good friend...
and I always love reading your posts. You're an interesting read.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy 2nd Dave

happy anni tacticus

The People's Republic of Clogher
Awww thanks guys and thanks Annie!

As I kick my feet up with a cigar and glass of brandy (ok, a cig and bottle of Stella) I wonder quite where those two years have gone. In my hair's case it's down the bathroom plughole...

Top marks for realising that the way to a Paddy's heart is through his liver, Annie.

MovieForums Extra
I'm sending you
for your anniversary Davey Dear. Here's looking forward to many many more!

Lets put a smile on that block
OH DEAREST DAVID

Im so sorry i wasnt around to celebrate this glorious day with you. You see...um what happened was.....well like my brother he is like deformed so i had to look after him for the day and then he like smashed my computer and set the house on fire, but then the fire spread all the way down my road, and then it spread into London and London caught on fire again and they spent like the last week trying to put it out, although it wasnt on the news coz you know they were like embaressed about it happeneing again coz it like happened a couple of years ago and was really famous so they kept it quiet. And i was like staying in a shelter in the tube stations coz the air was too polluted to go outside and they didnt have any internet down there and a lot of people died.....So yeah thats why i couldnt come online. *cough cough*

2 Years....TWO YEARS....goes by in a flash doesnt it? As its a landmark era for you Taccy dear, i have painted you a self portrait of myself for you to hang on your wall and remember your online family you have always waiting for you. Happy Anniversary!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Sorry Dave, I've been AWOL again, my pesky brother decided to crash your anniversary party by coming home from NZ for his birthday, pesky younger brothers, at least mine didn't set fire to Glasgow!!!!!
Hope you had a good one, here's to many more.
The less than proliffic poster Darth!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Yep I am late Tac'....but not because I wanted to be. Happy anny my man......., I have read more of your posts than you might think. All in all I have to say, "WTH were you thinking!" Glad you are still here, you make things interesting.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I knew a girl at school called Blobby Lisa...at least I think it was her real name.

Thanks guys and blobs, ain't been around much lately. Must try harder.