Happy 4th Anniversary blibby~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy 4th Anni Blibby~
Here's your bronze sausage medal and some extra goodies for being such a treat yourself these past four years. Cheers to you my good man.~~

Lets put a smile on that block
I AM TOUCHED.

Not in a dirty way though, in a happy, i-feel-validated-by-a-bunch-of-people-i-like-alot-but-have-never-physcially-met kind of way.

Thank you vey much.

And HAPPY ANI JOY JOY to you too Aus. You have been here six years! SIX YEARS! That means you just missed your Golden Hair Net anniversary!

wow 4 years thats a long time. well congrats blib hope to see you for 4 more

rhymes with Goebbels
yeah, happy anniversary

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
I tip my ginger wig and fake breasts to you, Blibster, 4 years of whoring yourself around those greedy Mofos!!!
Yep, I've been buzzing glue again in your honour, here's to 4 more.........

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ahhhhh The Bilbbatollah...Count Blibbula...Captain Blibbwash...Blibbford Christie (and many other names seemingly only of interest to me, but I care not) is 4?

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on your movie career!

Happy Anny Blibby

hey, every wordy endy "y"

Put me in your pocket...
So tell us what you've been up to Blib. You haven't been here much this past summer. Have you been having fun? Working? Vacation?

just perfect!Happy Anniversary!!! Happy all time!!!

Lets put a smile on that block
Thanks for the niceness guys!
Originally Posted by Aniko
So tell us what you've been up to Blib. You haven't been here much this past summer. Have you been having fun? Working? Vacation?

Oh my Anni dear, its been a bit of a boring summer this year. Now i have been relegated to the grown-up world, i have to work everyday. Gone are the balmy days in which i could lounge in my own filth, watching movies, building tree-houses, murdering people...the normal things youngens get up to.

My absence from MOFO was mostly due to my other job. It was awful and was making me truly miserable so i didnt feel like coming on here and moaning about stuff the whole time. Plus i wasnt watching many movies either. I just spent all my money on drink and fun things to make me happy. I bought a trampoline! Its great fun.

But now i have my new job im alot happier, im really enjoying it. Plus i can come on here whilst at work and say hello which is good. Although naughty. But still, very good.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
But now i have my new job im alot happier, im really enjoying it. Plus i can come on here whilst at work and say hello which is good. Although naughty. But still, very good.
I couldn't live at MoFo without a BLOBBY ...............................

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Oh my Anni dear, its been a bit of a boring summer this year. Now i have been relegated to the grown-up world, i have to work everyday. Gone are the balmy days in which i could lounge in my own filth, watching movies, building tree-houses, murdering people...the normal things youngens get up to.

My absence from MOFO was mostly due to my other job. It was awful and was making me truly miserable so i didnt feel like coming on here and moaning about stuff the whole time. Plus i wasnt watching many movies either. I just spent all my money on drink and fun things to make me happy. I bought a trampoline! Its great fun.

It's good to hear you found a job that you like and are happier. Congrats on that. You've been greatly missed around here. Pop in whenever you can. And, thanks for letting us know what you've been up to.

Happy Anniversary!