Happy 2nd Anniversary Sammy~

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Yoda
Dang, that was quick. Happy Anniversary.
Yeah, wasn't it?
Hard to believe it was two years ago we all came to give you static.
Thanks, Yoda. And thanks for all the disagreement, and for always being such a gentlement, even if you're wrong as the day is long.

Arresting your development
Cool deal! Congrats to one of the coolest persons that I have not had the pleasure of officially meeting yet. You have made this site a very fun place for me! Seems like yesterway when I first joined up here and you started busting my chops about play things and yatta yatta!

I think you wanted to hurt me at that time...not sure!

Congrats again love!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Anniversary!

Hope it's the 2nd of many more to come!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Cool deal! Congrats to one of the coolest persons that I have not had the pleasure of officially meeting yet. You have made this site a very fun place for me! Seems like yesterway when I first joined up here and you started busting my chops about play things and yatta yatta!

I think you wanted to hurt me at that time...not sure!

Congrats again love!
hmmm... yeah... you... I don't think it's a coincidence, your signing up when you did and my finally putting down roots here. Despite my thinking you were genuinely crazy at first, you're one of my favorite people: here, there and everywhere.

As for the chops-busting: you love it, you know you do.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
As for the chops-busting: you love it, you know you do.
Yes, it's true. I love it!