I think Quentin Tarantino needs to change the title for Kill Bill 3

Tools    

He confirmed it that he's going to do Kill Bill 3 and I was thinking that he needs to do"KILL BILL 3"and change the title to "KILL BRIDE" since it will be about the BRIDE getting a hit out on her from Copper Head's daughter in the future.

What do you guys think?

He confirmed it that he's going to do Kill Bill 3 and I was thinking that he needs to do"KILL BILL 3"and change the title to "KILL BRIDE" since it will be about the BRIDE getting a hit out on her from Copper Head's daughter in the future.

What do you guys think?
Or 'Kill BB' because the main protagonist is likely to be the daughter of the Bride now grown up, I'm sure Tarantino said that if this does go ahead she'll be the main character.

I thought Tarantino said that KB3 is unlikely now anyway?

Technically there's no Kill Bill 2. The film was cut into two volumes, but I still just call the two flicks Kill Bill. Don't you? So If he does this, most likely he'd call it something else, yeah?

Technically there's no Kill Bill 2. The film was cut into two volumes, but I still just call the two flicks Kill Bill. Don't you? So If he does this, most likely he'd call it something else, yeah?
Yeh I always just refer to them as Kill Bill, should of been made as one longer film. And I dunno he might just simply keep it in line with the current title system seeing as it's there now and call it Vol. 3.

But yeh part of me wants to see another Kill Bill and part of me doesn't, Uma Thurman is create in it and I think he should just leave it and her character be remember over the two parts. I don't think he'll make KB3 now anyway, it was just one of those possibilities that will always be there but he won't get round to like the Vega Brothers.

If he did another KB, it would have to somehow differentiate itself from the "seeking revenge" motif of volumes 1 & 2. The modernized "kung fu world" of KB still has potential for another interesting story IMO, but would need to be drastically turned on its head to avoid being formulaic. I'd personally like to see it tried, but I doubt it will happen.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I'd personally like to see it tried, but I doubt it will happen.
Do you doubt KB3 will happen or that it'll happen they way you'd like it to?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have high hopes that this does not happen.

Suspect's Reviews

There shouldn't be Kill Bill 3, it ended. What with GodFather 3, I do like it, though it doesn't come close to l & ll.

I was gonna post that it isn't gonna happen but someone beat me to the punch. I am on the fence with there even ever being a sequel. I am a big tarintino fan and I am just not sure if the 3rd one would even be great at all.

It's not gonna happen at last... anyway, l was against this idea from the beginning.

This might just do nobody any good.
Anyone want to discuss Kubrick’s Napoleon in anticipation?