Saddest movie you have seen

Tools    

Just about any of Milos Forman's works...

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Amadeus
The People vs. Larry Flynt
Man on the Moon

I will cry for the longest time after watching any of these.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Oops I forgot to also mention that Braveheart comes at a very close second place.
thats my pick braveheart.

someone mentioned Silent Runniing- when I was a boy I would lay awake in bed at night worrying about that little lonely robot- that scene at the end when he looks up at the sky, why did his friend have to get hurt.

K-Pax and AI.

Gladiator is very sad

Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones
i think it was lion king for me..

at the age that i saw it..about 5-6

i was heart broken

too many to name

Originally Posted by Scarface18
too many to name
One will do

What dreams may come. The scene where his daughter turns from the korean lady back into herself.
Although the Coyote is far supirior in intellect, Roadrunner always wins. Why is that? Wiley always puts forth his best effort, and no matter what, he always loses to a moron. I guess im sort of like Roadrunner. I just get by on dumb luck.

-The Collection-

Lost in never never land
Hmm... not sure which movie I would consider the saddest that I have seen.

Donnie Darko, Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys, Phantom of the Opera

All of those have said part in my personal opinion.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

disneys
fox and hound

fighting sullivans (1944) or old yeller

Thehottestlovehasthecolde stend.
Schindler's List. Cried a lot during that one.

West Side Story was a sad story for me. The hatred because of different nationalities was sad and all the senseless killings. the saddest part was Maria losing her love due to all the hatred.

Alot of peple would say the Note book, ive never seen it and never plan on it, but I think the saddest movie where ive shed an actual tear had to be my dog skip, though the dog doesnt die, the Dog gets hit by a shovel!. like thats sad also Pitstop - the fact people grow up and go their seperate ways is just sad!

La Bamba---"no Bob not my Richie" I get sad just thinking about that scene.

King Kong....im a very non cry type of lad...the lads lad who goes for pint down pub and jokes bout pussy and fart jokes and that....but that film was closest iv bin to crying since i was a lil boy hehe

Ohh and last samurai i think is sad....just watched it b4 and u always think to yourself just them two should take on the army at the end...sadly was not to be hehe

www.forumninja.com
I'm sure this one has been mentioned a billion times (heck, it's mentioned on the first page of this thread), but I'm a big fan of the weep-inducing Grave of the Fireflies. One of the best films ever, IMO.

elephant was pretty sad