Tools    

Halloween
Halloween 4
The Thing (1982)
You're Next
Re-Animator
Friday the 13th: part any of them
Nightmare on Elm Street
Killer Klowns from Outer Space (this is genuinely great don't you dismiss this)
Jaws
Jaws: The Revenge to laugh at immediately after Jaws or IT if that sounds too horrible

This will not be considered again for this. Automatically eliminated from the pool. I loathe that movie and find it unsuitable for my Halloween Chat Extravaganza.
You, sir... are a butt.

Also, if this is gonna be straight horror movies count me out. I like being festive, but I don't dig the get-the-most-hideously-disgusting-mask-you-can-and-jump-your-friends sort of spirit.

I'd like a comedy-horror but an actually good one not up for watching things like Killer Klowns From Outer Space or Jaws: The Revenge. If those are one of the picks then i'll avoid that one.

Killer Klowns From Outer Space or Jaws: The Revenge
Those won't be on the menu.

Boooo!
Slither is a great movie.

Slimy worms getting into brains, blood, gore, guts and an exploding fat woman.
It's got the lot.

Sod's Law says you'll pick things I haven't got on DVD, and I'll have to miss the chat and I'll then look like a total dick for hosting 2 of them, and then not showing to someone else's.

Maybe Yoda will keep the chat room open all night and once I leave, you all can watch Nightmare Before Christmas or whatever you want.

HELL..... I've seen how that chat room goes. Frankly, people could theoretically watch whatever they want, comment on what they're watching, and it doesn't matter if not everyone is watching the same thing.

I could write up a list of what I'd like to watch, but that doesn't mean you really need to follow along with those movies.

That's actually not a bad idea. What if the chat room stays open for a few hours, but we just watch whatever we wanna watch? I don't see why we have to all watch the same thing, you know. If two people wanna watch the same thing together, they could. Two other people could watch something else. Etc. Etc. Who cares if people are all in there talking about different movies? It's a chat room. Like in the old AOL days of chat rooms, there's a million people in the same room, talking about different things.

nah, the point of the chat thing is to get together as a community.

I've had another idea!

Romero's Night Of The Living Dead
Romero's Dawn Of The Dead

That's actually not a bad idea. What if the chat room stays open for a few hours, but we just watch whatever we wanna watch? I don't see why we have to all watch the same thing, you know. If two people wanna watch the same thing together, they could. Two other people could watch something else. Etc. Etc. Who cares if people are all in there talking about different movies? It's a chat room. Like in the old AOL days of chat rooms, there's a million people in the same room, talking about different things.
Hmmm... maybe we should just ditch the shoutbox for the chatroom?

>_>