MoFo Halloween Chat Extravaganza 2016

Tools    

Why do you guys keep recommending comedic horror films? Not that I'm against comedic horror films, just not really.... those.

Trick r Treat is great SC. It's an Anthology film like Creepshow but better IMO. Dylan Baker is in it! If we do two i think it'd be good having a comedic one as well as a serious one.

Trick r Treat is great SC. It's an Anthology film like Creepshow but better IMO.
I doubt that.

I must say -- I'm kinda against Scream. Since you recommended it. I like that movie and I'd be fine with watching it, I guess, but.... I've seen all the Scream movies a million times in movie commentaries, and I kinda feel like Scream isn't scary enough for Halloween night. I wanna watch scary things. Maybe even gory things.

Recommending comedic because its hard to really chat while you're watching slow burn intense movies.

I'd also like to throw out literally any Friday the 13th, Halloween, or Nightmare on Elm Street movie.

Recommending comedic because its hard to really chat while you're watching slow burn intense movies.
You have a good point.

I'd also like to throw out literally any Friday the 13th, Halloween, or Nightmare on Elm Street movie.
I am in total agreement.

I doubt that.

I must say -- I'm kinda against Scream. Since you recommended it. I like that movie and I'd be fine with watching it, I guess, but.... I've seen all the Scream movies a million times in movie commentaries, and I kinda feel like Scream isn't scary enough for Halloween night. I wanna watch scary things. Maybe even gory things.
That's cool. I just threw Scream out because most people seem to like it, i wasn't passionate about it or anything. I don't find any films scary anymore but i'd say a comedy one and a scary one would be a good idea.

And Trick R Treat is better than Creepshow!

Fair enough, its just a more over the top yet lesser Friday the 13th at the end of the day.

Fair enough, its just a more over the top yet lesser Friday the 13th at the end of the day.
I found it pretentious. Hatchet. They were trying to act like it was this great horror film that was just like something out of the 1980's, but I thought it was just crap.

Maybe we should just decide on what to watch once it's finally Halloween.

We'll be in different moods by then.