The MoFo LOTR (Extended Cut) Weekend!!

Tools    

2 hours 30 minutes!
I don't have the extended edition on hand, is it that terribly different?

Also, with using the extended cuts, it means we have a break in the middle of the films as they're set across 2 discs. The cinematic cuts are just on one disc.

I've started a new thread for MoFo Weekends... a general discussion thread so everyone can throw in.
This weekend and the Star Wars weekend were sort of, well, started. Nobody really had much input on them. Best to get everyone involved.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Sound good! Do we put up some form of scheduel over which weekends/what's showing?

Well, this is what the general thread I've started will be for.

I've added 2 posts in that thread as well that I've reserved so I can edit if needed. I was thinking of using them for some sort of diary of dates should we all get our heads together and make the movie weekends work.

Well guys, ROTK is over... it’s been another fun weekend. A bit different with the break in the movies being over 2 discs too rather than a break between actual movies.

Huge thanks to Yoda for opening the chat for us and messing with some coding at the start, and huge thanks to everyone for showing up and making the weekend go smoothly.

Sadly, no arty stuff like I did for the SW Weekend as my Photoshop is still down but have a LOTR pic I nabbed from the web instead

Really sad i missed all three. Friday i was out with friends. Yesterday i couldn't get the chat to work and Yoda wasn't around to instruct my dumb @ss how to fix it. Today i had to help my mum with stuff. Still i enjoyed talking with you guys in my brief appearances .

Going to make sure to make the Halloween one. Unless Trick R Treat doesn't get picked then i'm going on hunger strike.

First: that pic is awesome.

Second: big thanks to Rodent for hosting again. Great job. Fun idea.

Third: really glad things went well, and thanks for anyone who had any technical problems for reporting them and helping me debug.

Chat script's in really good shape, I think, so hopefully in addition to just having fun with these, part of their legacy will be helping us to make this a more regular occurrence.