(Humor w/ Video) What if George Lucas Re-Edited Classic Movies?

Tools    

Here's my interpretation of George Lucas' out of control re-editing to classic movies (Spoilers for "The Wizard of Oz", "Return of the King", "Field of Dreams", and "Raiders of the Lost Ark"):

What other movies / scenes would be funny to include?

My video was featured on the front page of "Geeks Are Sexy", "CBS News", and "The Huffington Post"! If you find it anywhere else let me know. I won't post anymore unless they're really popular sites but I would still like to know. Thanks!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504784_1...-10391705.html

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2011/09/...ooooooooooooo/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_958160.html

So, why do I get more than 100,000 views on YouTube but my own people at Movie Forums have commented 0 times?
The mysteries of the world.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

BANNED
So, why do I get more than 100,000 views on YouTube but my own people at Movie Forums have commented 0 times?
to ask that question you should ask first what our purpose in life and they mean? Why do we exist? Is our fate is determined in advance or we have a choice? And why Michael Bay is still allowed to continue to make films?

When you find the answer to these questions, you'll find the answer to all things in the world including why people at Movie Forums have commented you 0 times.

Good luck

If you want me to be honest, I thought the joke was funny the first two or three times. But then it got old, like most repetitive jokes.

I hadn't said anything because my mom says if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I never, ever listen to that advice, because I'm a d***.

I actually expected things like added CGI in the background, different actors cut in to replace people in the prequel (maybe Robert DeNiro replacing Marlon Brando in a clip from Godfather 1), or dubbed voices, or maybe the sword guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark shooting first. Maybe that's all too much work unless you've got a ton of free time.

I thought it was great actually. I thought you did a really nice job, and I'm glad it's getting recognition. Keep at it my friend!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Hey, head over to my movie blog and post some comments about how stupid it is. Then we'll be even-stevens!

I didn't say it was bad, just a bit redundant. Be proud, it's making the Facebook rounds. More people have seen your video than will ever read my blog. Ever. You win!

Because I haven't looked at it because I dont' care about Star Wars or Lucas or anything to do with it.

As to why you get more rep on youtube or other mass media sites than a more selective, single site? It's probably because most people are easily amused, have far too much free time, too little incentive to spend it more productively and an inflated sense of the importance of their thoughts and opinions.

However, if this being shown on other sites (that I also don't visit) is doing something for you, then I'm pleased about that and if it leads to opportunities for you to do things or go places that interest you, I'm genuinely pleased for you. I wish you all the best. But even if you became a big noise somewhere, unless it was of interest to me or interested me, I still wouldn't comment... At least, not in a positive way.

Semper Fooey
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo