Which Pulp Fiction character are you?

Tools    

Dont know if this has been done. Siply answer these questions and it will tell you who you would most likely be.

http://www.pyrrha.org/pulp/

This is my result -

Tired of being underappreciated and manipulated by powerful "others," you fight back. Though possesssing a cold, violent outside, you have a soft, scentimental inside. You love your partner, you cherish family heirlooms, and you want nothing more than to be geniunely happy -- but you don't mind having to kill a couple of nimrods who happen to clutter your path.

There's no doubt about it: you're eccentric. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You don't hesistate one bit when it comes to talking about squeamish topics. Although you like to have peace and quiet, you often find excitement in a random crisis or two.

You're a hardworking individual enshrouded by an overwhelming sense of mystery, beauty, and intrigue. Though always on the go, you keep focused, helping -- often rapturing -- those you meet.

Great! Now I have that Blondie song stuck in my head.

ah man...Im Lance...the only deucshbag in the movie I despise...grrrrr

Horrorphiliac

A system of cells interlinked

Smooth...

Your lucky Sedai. I ended up being Quentin Tarantino's character. He wasn't as cool as yours.

interesting, not one of us has been the same as an other yet...

Nothing lasts forever....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm the coolest so far...
I dunno gummo. I think you can do better than a skrawny drug selling hubby.

Oh Man....

It appears I got a hunk of metal up my butt...

Welcome to the human race...

You talk fast, you think fast, you act fast. Stop. Calm Down. Drink some decaf and go back to hitting up liquor stores.

Hahahaha. I actually would have guessed this was me a few years ago.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I'm Marsellus...

Nice.

"I am."