Transformers

Tools    

Of course, on a side note, it can be agued that King Kong was actually about film's gradual shift towards looks over substance. So Jackson would then be justified.
It was more an observation than a criticism but either way, don't think that style or use of CGI would have suited Transformers. And for the record i liked both films.

It was more an observation than a criticism but either way, don't think that style or use of CGI would have suited Transformers. And for the record i liked both films.

No worries- i was just taking the opportunity to make myself sound intellegent.

fbi
I just dont know why people think bay was the only guy who could have made transformers. Its like saying transformers was a very special film that cannot be equalled.

Films like Godfather, back to future, rocky, sixth sense etc i can understand.

Ok, now that a lot of people are happy with the film after its been made, consider this, lets say that bay wasnt chosen at first and it was jackson or spielberg, would u instantly have doubts?

I'm sure people would have been happy with the choice of director.
I would of.
But its cos bay was chosen, people decided that he was the only one who could do it.

I just dont know why people think bay was the only guy who could have made transformers. Its like saying transformers was a very special film that cannot be equalled.

Films like Godfather, back to future, rocky, sixth sense etc i can understand.

Ok, now that a lot of people are happy with the film after its been made, consider this, lets say that bay wasnt chosen at first and it was jackson or spielberg, would u instantly have doubts?

I'm sure people would have been happy with the choice of director.
I would of.
But its cos bay was chosen, people decided that he was the only one who could do it.
I don't think people mean that literally. I think they're saying that Transformers is exactly the kind of film Michael Bay should make: big, absurd, and fun. Saying "it had to be Michael Bay" is a way of expressing the fact that this movie was a particularly good fit for him.

nice movie

oh man i love this movie