Tekken Movie Trailer

Tools    

At least it looks better than dragonballz....

I'd really rather watch people play Tekken.
good one

That looks like a 1993 B grade action movie,like Blood Sport 2 or Kickboxer 3 or something like it

no panda?! its blasphemy!

There is only one Tekken movie,and its animated.This movie looks awful.Maybe people who have never played the game will like it.Where are all the characters?No Heihachi or Combot?No Corporation?wtf?Its hard to tell from a trailer only,but this looks really bad.I'll catch it 3 years from now on TNT for free...

This looks ****ing mean. As an experience, as a movie it looks terrible. So so terrible.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have to say doesnt look to bad *hides behind the sofa* Im glad my favorite charactor is there, Eddy Gordo.

It's looking like a B movie that will suck at the box office! Glad that they actually made it but it already 2010 and Tekken 6 BR is by far one of the best arcade PvP games around. I saw Heihachi in it and was that Kazuya or Jin, LOL! Didn't see King and I hope that small guy isn't Marduk he looks more like Bryan. Good to see Yoshimitsu. Looks like my favorite player get cut out early in the movie...Eddy Gordo! that sucks! I guess that girl with long hair is Christie? She don't look of sound Brazilian (phoney)lol. I saw flicks of fights and seems Anna and Nina are in the movie. Where is all the girls? Xiao,Asuka,Julia,...I hope Zafina and Alisa shows up, doubt it though looks like a "B" movie with no software enhancements. Hell Tony Jaa makes better movies and could play a wicked Devil Jin! Also Miguel, Lars, Sergei,Bruce,...They did use a real muay thai fighter but looks like he is just a stand in fighter and not a character. They should hook up the movie screen with Tekken6BR and let a selected audience player play the game to appreciate the movie more...in 3D...YEAAH!lol...Quebra Quebra!

The movie went straight to DVD.
I saw 15 minutes of it & had to stop viewing any further.

None of the characters look like their video game counterparts.

I think the anime was far better.

I hate to disagree but the Fusion with the earrings actually makes a stronger warrior. since it combines the powers of the 2 fusing.

And at the end of fear, oblivion
Because i love Tekken games (played tekken 5, dark ressurection for psp and tekken 6) i was interested to watch the movie, although i don't like fighting movies (i like fighting games though) so i watched and didn't really like it.

I watched also "Dragon Ball: Evolution" just because my second favorite actress is in it - Emmy Rossum. I also watched "Dead or Alive". I hated both.

As much as i disliked "Tekken" i gotta say that i didn't disliked it as much as the others. But still..it could have been so much better.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I have a fondness for the old Tekken games; my coworker introduced me to them early on-- he was Chinese and got the latest games from Hong Kong long before we got them here in the US. He had this filthy little apartment in Chinatown NY, and his TV/Playstation stand was an empty 100 lb barrel of msg! The place was full of rats and cockroaches, but he had the coolest toys! We spent hours playing Tekken--he used to get pissed because he had much national pride, and I used to beat him at least 50% of the time, LOL. I still remember numb thumbs from playing it!

So I hope this movie captures the spirit of the game! (doubtful, tho...)

Just another reviewer
The anime far better, this a waist of time. Dragon ball was horrible. I couldn't even watch 5 min of it without it disappointing me. Movies today are coming to a mainstream disaster, like music but this isn't the forum for that discussion.